Chapter 3

Aj's POV:

        Tori Kelly just kissed my cheek! How am I not dead? Her lips are so warm against my skin. I can't wait to tell her how I feel about her! As I walk over to where my car has been parked I get a text from a random number. I open the text. It reads "Hey Aj :) it's Tori where are we headed?" I reply to her instantly "Hey Tori! and we're to headed to one of the fanciest places here in Cali!" 

Tori's POV:

        I'm so excited for my date with Aj! He says that we'll be going somewhere fancy! I'm so excited! Once I drive up to the address he sent me he's already waiting in front. As I get out of my car he walks over and takes my hand. "Ready to go?" he asks. "I'm so ready!" I say eagerly. We end up going to a lovely place called Acabar in West Hollywood. 

        We sit in our seats across from one another. I look into his eyes, I can sense that he's confident. I first start off the conversation "So what type of music are you into?" He smiles at me and looks into my eyes deeply like he's searching to find my soul. "I love a lot of styles of music I play like three insturments." he says to me. "Oh well Mr. Musical genuis! Was that supposed to impress me?" I  respond  harshly. 

Aj's POV:

        Maybe I said something wrong she seems upset. Her eyes are fully on mine and I can't hold back anymore.  Maybe I don't like her, maybe I just want to use her. Haha I don't know now to be honest. 

Andrew's POV:

         It's 11:00 pm and I've been lying in bed for like two hours now trying to fall asleep. There's only one girl on my mind and her name is Victoria Loren Kelly. I love her no stratch that I'm in love with her. I need to show her that I can the one for her. I'd never hurt her becuase I've seen her at worse moments. I never want to see tears come down her cheeks ever again. She just doesn't deserve someone to just sweet talk her! She deserves someone to hold her, to wipe her tears away, to know every little detail about her. She needs someone who'll treat her like the angel she is and that guy is gonna be me. I pick up my phone off of my night stand and dial her number.  After a few rings, I hear her answering machine. I decide to leave her a voicemail. Once I hear the beep to start the message I say "Hey Tori it's Andrew! Look is it okay if we could meet up at Starbucks tomorrow? I have to get somethings off my chest alright?    Call me back whenever you can so we can set a time frame. Okay bye Miss flawless!" and just like that I hang up. 

Tori's POV:

        After we finish eating Aj pays the bill. He pulls out my chair as I get up and put my jacket back on. As we walk out of the restaurant, the night air is warm, the stars are shinning. I don't know what to feel about Aj. As I get into the car he waves goodbye as I pull out of the parking lot. Soon enough I pull into my parents garage. I turn off the ignition and shut the all of the doors and I walk towards the front door to see my brother Noah watching our favorite show Adventure Time without me. I drop my bag by the door as I sit next to him on the couch. "Hey sis what's up?" he asks me. "I don't know Noah, I don't know what to do about this Aj guy. I went on a date with him tonight and something about it felt so weird." Noah turns off the tv and gives his full attention to me "Tori.. have you ever considered that your feelings may be confusing you?" I shake my head in response to his question, grab my stuff and head up to my room.

        As I go to my room and sit on my bed, I pull out my phone. When I unlock my phone screen I see one notification. It's a voicemail from Andrew. As I open to hear the message I put my phone on speaker so that I can hear the message clearly. After I hear the message I smile a little. I check the time and it's only 11:30 pm okay  I'll just call him back. 

        I dial his number and after a ring or two he picks up. "Hey Tori! so listen what time is best for you for tomorrow?" he asks. "Well how about 2:00 pm? Is that okay?" I ask him. "That's fine with me! he says. "Well Miss Flawless, I'd love to hear your sweet voice all night but I'll hear more it tomorrow! Goodnight!". "Haha awww Andrew you're too sweet! Okay, see ya then goodnight!" I hang up the phone happily as I get into my pajamas and crawl into bed. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Andrew's POV:

        I'm so excited to see her tomorrow! I have to get a plan together in my mind so I don't screw up! Her beauty is gonna keep up all night. She always does anyway. Tori... why do you do this is to me.