~Chapter 3~

~Still Serena's  P.O.V.~

Major hit. I quickly Stood up to help the woman sitting on the ground. After standing, she brushed the dust on her clothes. When she raised her head, I froze. It couldn't be. I had defeated her a long time ago. But her eye's and hair look all to familiar, the same.

I am so sorry miss. I was running to work. she said smoothing out her har.

No. It's quite alright. I was running as well, except to the arcade. I said not wanting to move.

My name is Belinda Dark. she said with a smile

My name is Serena Tsukino. It's very nice to meet you. I said trying not to smile

Well Serena, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way. she ran past me waving a goodbye.

I must be dreaming. Either that or I really  hit my head hard.

Hey Sere,you alright? asked Mina beside me

Yeah. I just had the weirdest though. That woman I ran into, she looked just like Beryl, but I know its been a long time since I destroyed her.

That's strange. But for now, let's go eat. she said dragging me.

The bell's ring as we enter my favorite sanctuary. There wasn't many customer's today whidh is fine with me, considering I really don't want to hear any yelling today. I walked over to a big table, sliding in with Darien next to me, while putting any arm around me and holding me.

You alight Sere? he asked

 Yeah. I'm fine. Why? i asked

It's just, you seem a little out of it.

I'm ok. I promise. I said with a smile, even though something inside of me was telling me different.

Hey everyone. Sorry if this is a short chapter, but aleast its an update. :) So I will probably update again this week or weekend, so please look forward to it. Don't forget to comment if you like or love the story so far. Thank you. -Tiffany