~Chapter 4~

No

Please?

No No

Please please pleeeeeease Serena?

For the last time Mina, NO. You cannot make cupcakes. The last time I let you make them, you almost burned the kitchen down. Even I wouldn't try baking without someone watching what I was doing.

-For the last fifteen minutes, Mina has been bugging me to bake some sweet's, but I keep telling her no and that we should wait for Lita to arrive in another hour. Although it was tempting, baking, I've decided to hold off for a while.

Aw come on Sere, that was ONE time. I promise to be careful this time, I swear. Mina said

I might have been one time Mina, but what make's you think it won't happen again? Do you know what would happen if my mother came home to her kitchen burned to a black crisp? (Sometimes I wonder where she get's these idea's)

Uhhhhh-

I'd probably be grounded til I can become Queen of Crystal Tokyo.

-Sigh- Your  right. I'll just go watch some drama on tv.

As I watch Mina go into the living room, I quickly went upstairs to change. After  putting my hair into a ponytail and side braiding it, Rini came into my room with a box in her hands.

Hey Seren. This came in the mail for you. she said

Thanks Rini. By the way, have you seen Luna?

Honestly, ever since we've been home, no. I haven't seen Luna at all.

Well thanks anyway. OH, and keep an eye on Mina, I 'll be down in a few.

Ok

After Rini closed my door, I looked down at the package that I was holding. It didn't feel real heavy it was the size of a small jewelry box. I quickly took off the brown paper, revealing a pink box wrapped with a silver bow. Somehow it seemed strange to me because: 1. It's not my birthday. 2. The brown paper only has my name on it with no return address. And 3. Something's telling me not to open the gift I'm holding. I pushed that thought all thought's aside, throwing the paper away and quickly putting the gift on the shelf in my closet. After closing the closet door,I made my way down stairs to see the other three have arrived.

Hey girls. I said. Your here here and on time to, because Lita, you have someone who desperately wants to make some sweets . I exclaimed turning to see Mina looking through a magazine.

Sure, no problem. she said I also broght some sweets of my own from my cooking class.

I brought the manga you wanted to read last week. Said Rei

I'm just here to have fun and review for my test's. Said Ami

That's great. I said with a smile

Hello readers. It's been sooooooooooooo long since I've last updated. I know I know Kill me with a rose huh? But not to worry, because this chapter is not yet finished Its only half of what I have written and I think its going to be a long chapter. I don't now. So expect more of the rest of the chapter either this weekend or next week. So long fellow Sailor moon lovers. Remember If you want to leave comments, that's your decision and if you do please be nice. this story is basically my favorite writing material than my other stories. OH and also, PLEASE NO STEALING OR REWRITING THIS STORY BECAUSE I'M TRYING REALLY HARD AND BEST TO WRITE A SAILOR MOON FANFIC SINCE I HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE AND I DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TELLING SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING THE SAME STORY I AM. THE ONLY THING I DON'T OWN IS THE NAMES, BUT THE STORY IS MINE. THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. ~thank you from tiffany also known as SailorMoonForever on Asianfanfics. I might not have a story on the website like everyone else in love with kpop like I am, but I do like/love reading a lot of stories on it~ :)