~Chapter 1~

~Author's P.O.V.~

Serena. Serena. SERENA!! yelled Luna as she tried to get the blonde girl to wake up before jumping onto her face.

What is it Luna? Can't you see I"m trying to get some beauty sleep? Rolling towards the window

Serena Tsukino is a 18 year old girl also known as the Champion of Love and Justice Sailor Moon. Protector of earth and is also the Moon Princess. Some say she's a walking disaster when it comes to her having a "klutz attack, a cry-baby, a food junkie (even though no matter what, she stays skinny). Also, she is a kind soul who is beautiful, funny, energetic, crazy, etc. She's stronger than she looks in comparison than her alter ego.

It's almost 9:00, so you better get a move on. Said the black fur cat with a cresent on her head

WHAT???? OOOHHHHH I am soooooo late. I can't believe this. How can mom let me sleep in this late. She said as she looked toward's the alarm clock which actually said 6:30.

Serena froze in her spot slowly turning towards her guardian who on the bed laughing her head off, until she fell on the floor STILL laughing. The blonde girl took deep breath's before going to grab a towel heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. After stepping out, she put her small body into a towel and her long hair into another one. She quickly walked into her room drying off and getting dressed into her school uniform. She finally let her hair down while plugging in the hair-dryer. She took a comb, running it through the long lock's. When she was finally done, she put up in the usual "meatballs" as Darien and Rei call them. WIth a cheerful smile playing on her lips, Serena walked down the stairs to the kitchen where she could smell the pancakes her mom was making. Upon walking in, her mom was just setting the plate down on the table. The woman had looked up expectantly at her daughter.

Morning sweetie. Are yo feeling alright? Your awfully up early this morning. Said Ikuko putting a hand on her daughter's head.

I'm fine mom. Just felt like getting up early for school that's all. Sitting down eating a couple of pancakes, Serena was thinking of a way to get back at Luna.

Now Serena, Don't forget that your father and I are going out for the weekend and Sammy will be with a friend till we get back. So that means you and Rini will have the house to yourselves. You can have your friends over, just don't make a mess.

I know mom. I won't forget. Said Serena standing up heading out the door.

The sunny day of Tokyo was a great feeling that put a smile on anyone's face. Walking down the side walk, Serena was humming to a lullaby her mom used to sing. Along the way without looking, the petite girl crashed into someone and falling down. She gently rubbed her head while looking up. The familiar smile on her true love, Darien reached out  a hand for her to take. Sighing, Serena stood up and began to walk to school.

Hey Serena. What's wrong? You seem a little down today. He said putting an arm aound her shoulder

Let's just say I'm thing of a plan to get back at Luna. That little furball woke me up to say it was 9:00, when it was really 6:30. I almost had a heart attack. Serena said while waving her arm's around.

Well at least so I can walk you to school. Looking down at the young girl with a smile

You do that every other day Dare. I'm kinda used to it, but I love it anyway. Slightly giggling

Well how about I treat you to a milkshake and a burger at the arcade after school?

Oohhhhhhh that sound's good. Well here are. I better go wait for the girls, so I see you later ok?

No problem. I'll be here waiting for you. He said giving her a kiss before walking away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay. I finally posted the first chapter for wattpad. Lately it had become complicated not to update, but now I can. Hope you all enjoy the story. :)