Apartment Broke

"So Paimon, what do you want for dinner?"

     "Heehh, Paimon wants meat skewers! Fish skewers! Honey roast! Maybe some pie for desert!"

     "Alright Fisherman's toast it is."

      "Oi! That wasn't even in any of Paimon's choices!"

       "Ahh! Its you two! So you weren't just a hallucination!" You found yourself screaming in the middle of the plaza as you found the strange traveller and their companion.

     "... Huh. Hmm you do look familiar." The small girl that referred to herself as Paimon began to look you from up to bottom.

    "Hm well I'm sure we did. I mean he actually has a character design so he's probably important." The traveller told them.

    "Ah we only met once over at dragonspine but we haven't formally met." You greeted them. "I'm (Y/N), I'm an Outrider for the knights of Favonius."

     "Ohh just like Amber." Paimon said.

     "Oh so you've met her?"

     "Ah you must be her boyfriend she keeps talking about!" The Traveller snapped their fingers.

      Your cheek slightly turns pink at what they said. A bit nervous of what she might have been saying, yet very flattered that she'd talk about you.

      "Well Amber's been a big help with us getting used to Mondstadt." The Traveller explained. "She mentions you from time to time so I was a bit curious of you."

     "(Y/N)! Welcome back." A slouching old man was taking a stroll, he called you out as you passed by.

      "Oh good afternoon landlord, its been awhile." You greeted back at him. The old man, mister Goth, owned a few houses in the residential area and was putting them up for rent.

       "It's good to see you safe..." After saying that his smile faded as he breathed out a sigh. "I know you must be tired but I might have to lay out some bad news."

      You turned your entire body towards him, he makes his way down the road and you follow him nervously.

       "They say the Stormterror has calmed down, and its periodical ravages are halted. But the damage is done. And it will take awhile for us to fix them."

         He stopped in the middle of the road and turned towards of the buildings. This very street was the all familiar neighborhood that you resided in, also you were standing right next to your apartment. Fully having your attention at the talking elderly, you didn't pick up on it at first. But now your heart skips a beat as you slowly turn your head towards it.

         "...Out of every building around here, it seems your apartment has been majorly damaged."

        Your eyes and mouth widened as you bare the sight. It was almost like a  clear cut through the wooden exterior of the building. One singular horizontal like struck through your apartment, leaving one gaping hole on it. There were a few wooden planks around it, probably the few first steps of repairing it. You froze on the spot but let out scream of shock and confusion.

       "What the hell is this punch line?!" Did Bennett's luck somehow get passed on to you?

        "Whoops, Paimon forgot to mention this part." The small floating girl awkwardly chuckled.

        "It's uncanny how it only hit this one." The Traveller commented.

        "It's almost like an Archon— or even something stronger set this up to raise a flag or something." Paimon added.