✿.。.☆Chapter 19☆.。.✿

The Boar Bares
its Fangs,Zenitsu 
Sleeps
 (応演キぇ影気 ツ)
★·.·'¯'·.·★.·'¯'·.·★

【Warning:Language, Blood,】

(3rd POV)

"I'M COMING THROUGH!!"

The boar man jumps across the room, towards the Demon with drums attached to him. The monster didn't give a glance at the supposed slayer, instead banged his drum on his right shoulder. The sound of the instrument echoed the room, signaling it to flip the room to the right. Tanjiro felt the room move, saving himself from a fall bout to happen but heard a small yelp behind him.

"Teruko! Hold onto the furniture!"

Tanjiro then saw the boar man jump at him, covering himself from the man's feet. "That's a demon with supernatural abilities! Stop launching those reckless" Tanjiro warned the boar, but was ignored.

"Infriritanting! You damn incests running amok n my house!" the demon complained, hitting at one of his drums, again.

As the room flips, everyone in it falls to a flat surface except for the boar man. He caught himself from the fall and landed a foot on top of Teruko's back. She lets out a small grunt from the heavy impact as the boar guy laughs. "The room freakin' spun around! This is fun! I'm havin' a blast!"

Tanjiro saw the unintroduced guy on top of the small child. He runs towards them, grabbed the guy's ankle, and shouted at him, saying "Don't stomp all over her!" as he did, he flung the guy off of poor Teruko's back.

"Who the hell are you?" the boar guy asked, landing back down.

Tanjiro carried the girl and held her head close to him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING, STEPPING ON A LITTLE KID LIKE THAT?!" he shouted, veins clearly showing on his forehead.

"I like it! NO human's ever sent me flying like that before!" the boar man praised then swung his two swords at them, luckily dodging it.

'Why is he coming after me? Isn't he a Demon Slayer?'

"These swords do a lot of damage. They're not the kind of swords you little gentlemen use! The way they shred through flesh. . . I pride myself on that!"

"This is foolish! Knock it off! There's a demon right there, you know!"

"Like I Care!"