✿.。.☆Chapter 13☆.。.✿

2nd Chances
(雲演違)
★·.·'¯'·.·★.·'¯'·.·★

【Warning:Language, Blood, Family Issues/Traumas, Murder, scene from Kny Movie: Mugen Train】

(3rd POV)

"You're Next."

(Y/n) said in a monotone, giving a cold puffy glare with tear stain at Misaki who got chills. The young slayer slowly walked forward towards Misaki who took steps back, not wanting to engage with her and her sudden scary uprising presence. The sudden color change and glow in her eyes weren't normal for a regular human being but could pass for a demon. But the thing is that (Y/n) was human eversince she was born... isn't she?

'W-Who is s-she? No... W-What is she?'

Misaki rose her shaking hand infront of her, trying to summon something from her Demon Blood Art. The more closer the (h/c) haired girl got, the more terrified Misaki was.

'W-What's wrong with me!? She's just a m-mere human so w-why am I scared of her?!' She thought before tripping on her dress. Misaki landed on her butt, looking up to see (Y/n) shooting her daggers while pointing her sword a few inches away from her face.

"What wrong? Are you. . . Afraid of me?"

(Y/n) voice was so ominous and scary, something that didn't even sound like her. It was like a whole other persona was taking over the sweet and almost innocent girl, almost to similar like someone else.

'Her presence... that tone in her v-voice... it all way to similar to him.'

"The fact you're cowardly crawling away from me, a sad weak human being... make you want to rethink your choices from earlier, don't you think?" (Y/n) snarled. "But I don't blame you because you see- I am weak. But me being weak pushes myself to become stronger, hoping that one day I can save those I love dearly even if it means risking it all... Save those from people like you."

"Y-you used the word 'people'... D-Don't you know I'm a demon? And w-what im doing is to s-save those, the childrens, from facing h-harsh punishment in their n-near future!" Misaki whimpers, still trying to crawl away from the slayer.

(Y/n) stood silent. She already knew that Misaki was just trying to protect the childrens innocent but knowing the truth, not everyone can be save. Her eyes started to glow a brighter (f/c), having her bangs covered her face.