✿.。.☆Chapter 10☆.。.✿

Swordsmans
Accompanying a 
Demon

(駅履ニ陰)

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·'¯'·.·★

【Warning:Language】

【Warning:Language】

(1st POV, Y/n)

After the announcement of our First Mission, our little birdie friend stood on the window opening waiting for me and Tanjiro. But before we went to get ready for our mission, everyone's attention was back at me. Mr.Hanganezuka got off of poor Tanjiro, sat down, and uncover the fabric on another sword.

"So, you're (Y/n) (L/n)?*clears throat* My name is Hanganezuka, I am the one who forges your friend's and your sword." He introduced.

I put my bag down and criss-cross apple sauce my way down on the floor. "Eeh, Y-yeah I know who you are. You guys were pretty loud. Like I could hear you all the way in the forest loud." I confess, point my thumb behind me.

Hanganezuka straight up ignore me and went on with informing me about the sword.

"This is a Nichiren Blade. I forged this blade Raw Material Iron Sand and Ore from the highest mountain that the Sun reflects off. Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand' and 'Scarlet Crimson Ore', are metals that reflect of sunlight-" he went on.

I look over at my buddies, Urokodaki and Tanjiro. Urokodaki looked peaceful, sipping his tea, while Tanjiro looked worn out from his little battle earlier. But when looking over at Tanjiro, he never took his eyes off me since I got here. Maybe it's the new look I got, hopefully, he doesn't think it's weird or bad, so I gave him a comforting smile but he looked away? I was kind of confused but didn't bother with it and turn back to listen to Hanganezuka.

"-the mountain the materials are from, the Sunlight Mountain, is bathed with the Natural Sunlight all year long. Never troubled with cloud or rain." He informed.

I smiled. "That's very interesting Mr.Hanganezuka, Thank you for telling me." I praised.

He hands me the sword. The scabbard was a nice base color of (f/c) which faded to a lighter base then to white. I unsheath it, raising the sword in front of me, and looked over the details of my sword. It was a beautiful sword, not too big nor small or even heavy. The handguard was the thing that stood out to me the most. It had a huge star in the middle that was attached to the sword and symbols of each season around it. But since there were only 4 seasons, the last slot was input with the Yinyang symbol but only the Yin, the white swirl, was shown.