Chester x Reader

(3rd person pov)

"Hello people we received an email from a guy named Dylan. Apparently he said his daughter, Luna has been acting strange he says that him and his daughter used to be very close but  recently she hasn't been talking he said that her hair has been falling off and he's seen black goop around the house. So we're going to his house to see what's wrong with his daughter."

(Quick sponsorship) 

(no I'm not actually sponsoring Roblox)

Chester: Got any 5s?

Y/N:go fish..

*you both throw the cards*

chester: ugh this game is so boring! I wish we had a cool game for friends.

Parker: dude what are you two doing?

both: we want something fun to do!

Parker: Just get Roblox!

both: Roblox? What's that?

Parker: Roblox is an online game we're you can play with other people and it is cool.

both: woah this is like so fun!

(sponsorship over)

(In the car)

"Bro. How can you be comfortable going here?" Chester asked.

"Also I was wondering if there's something wrong with this girl why isn't he taking her to the doctor?" Asked Y/N

"Look  guys I don't really know let's just set up cameras and try to figure all this out." Parker says.

(You guys get there)

"Is this the place?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah looks like it," said Chester.

We walked up to the front door and Parker knocked on it. A male opened the door.

"Hello, uh are you Dylan?" Parker asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm Dylan." Dylan said.

"Well, Dylan is it okay if we come in to talk?" Parker asked.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine just be quiet I think my baby is sleeping right now." Dylan replied.

Chester, Parker, and Y/N went inside and sat at the table with Dylan.

"So Dylan can you tell us what is wrong with your daughter?" Parker asked.

"Whatever that is it isn't my girl. When she talks I swear I hear something cracking. Her hair falls off and I just don't feel overall safe with her here." Dylan explained.

"Well in your email you also said something about black goop could you maybe show us what you mean by that?" Parker asked.

"Uh, yeah." Dylan said. He got up and we followed in the hallway we saw black stuff on the wall it looked smeared and kinda hairy.

(Your Pov)

As we went in the hallway I saw black on the walls it was smeared and hairy and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something move I whispered to Chester, "dude what is that. It doesn't look normal."

"I really have no idea but it looks sick." He whispered back.

We went back to the table and I heard someone come down the stairs. Dylan looked nervous he took a breath in.  We saw someone standing there and her skin looked droopy. 

"Uh, hi are you Dylan's daughter?" Asked Parker.

"Are you friends..*jaw crack* with my daddy?" It said In a disoriented voice. It's jaw cracking