Parker X GN!reader <request>

Thank you @DenkiKaminari034463 for the request sorry it took a little bit but here you go

(Your pov)

"Hello people today Chester found a dating site on the dark web and I don't know if this is a good idea but we're still Going to check this out," Parker said.

We opened the computer and went on this site.  "What makes you think this is a good site Chester?" I asked curiously.

"Come on guys we should keep an open mind." Chester said. Me and Parker roll our eyes okay so the girls on this website seemed to have wierd names.

"Okay so the girls on this site seem strange so we have Absinthe, Blair, Annie, Carrie, and Lu." Parker read off the names.

"Let's check out Lu." Chester said.

Parker clicked on it, "okay so it says here in her bio her interests are eating bugs, shedding skin, and worms...and she wants to live in Your house and will stick to you like a parasite, you will never be lonely again." 

"Uh maybe go back." Chester said.

"That sounds strange." I said

"Here let's check out Annie, she looks pretty." Chester says.

"Okay whatever," Parker chuckled as he spoke.

I rolled my eyes at Chester one thing me and Parker can agree on is Chester is really weird...Parker spoke snapping me out of my thoughts. "So it says here under bio I am alone, I have scars, Pain, Pain is all I feel, help me love again. Dude this sounds not good to me."

"Dude keep an open mind she could just be depressed. (Depression isn't a joke if you have it get some help. You matter 🥺)"

I roll my eyes of course he would say that. I look at Parker with my really? Look

He said, "okay let's message her I guess." Chester clicked the message button and typed, 'will you do me the honor of talking to you'

"You are so cheesy it is sickening." I said.

"What?" He replied.

"The way you talk to girls...it's just terrible." Parker replied.

(Time skip)

"Dude she responded." Chester said.

"It says 'Give me your address NOW!'" Parker read.

"Uh, that seems sinister." I said.

"She could just be desperate." Chester says.

Chester then types the address 

"Dude why did you just give her our address!" Parker says.

"Please tell me he didn't." I hoped

"He did." Parker said.

"Dude she responded it say 'I'm coming.'" Chester said.