Parker x Reader x Chester (part 2)

(the picture is a teaser for whats to come ;) )

(Your pov)

After I close the curtain I sit back down on the bed and get out my phone looking up the location of the farm, I see a red warning symbol right next to it so I curiously clicked on it it had said, 'this is not a safe place many deaths have happened here! This place is deserted so stay away!'

"Hey guys, come check this out," I say getting the boys' attention. They both walk over to me and peek at what I have up, "What..." Parker mutters confused. Chester who was afraid said, "Guys, I think we should get out of here..."

"Chester we can't leave...even if we want to we must help Dixie..." Parker mutters, "We should probably try to get some sleep."

"Alright," I say. I take my place in between to two boys and we all fall asleep, I'm glad I locked the door...

(Cameras)
[Dixie's Room]
Looks out the window and a sobbing sound is heard.

[Living room]

"The dog" was walking around and it has droopy skin it goes into the hallway.

[Hallway]

The dog walks past the guest room making strange noises and is on its way to Dixie's room

[your room]

Groaning is heard from outside and you guys are still sound asleep.

[Dixie's room]

The door slowly opens revealing the dog and Dixie is laughing crazily but she looks different, her mouth was hanging and she had a lot of sharp teeth (She was the true monster all the time betcha didn't see that!)

[your room]

Still sleeping but you get up because you hear the same laughing as before crazy glitchy laughter.

[back to real life your pov]

I wake up the boys and say, "guys I hear something." They wake up and also hear it, "what the hell is that?"

We leave and split up (rule one of horror: NEVER SPLIT UP!) 

I walk around for a bit and I hear groaning seeing the dog standing at the end of the hall staring. I feel uneasy and someone grabs my waist I jump, "Whoever that is this isn't funny please take your hand off my..." I look down a black hand is grabbing onto my waist.

I gasp and then turn I see a figure in pure black with black eyes and a mouth full of sharp teeth I scream and it drags me away.

(Parkers pov)

I was searching around and then everything stopped and my heart started racing I heard y/n scream I instantly start running and of course, I run into Chester and we both run towards the scream we see y/n being dragged away by a big creature of some sort and the creature puts a hand over their mouth they became muffled and only kicks and squirms in the grasp of the creature.

They fall to the floor and start to grasp it trying to crawl toward us to get away but the creature  grabs her leg. Chester and I grabbed their arms trying to grab hold but this thing had hella good grip and won dragging y/n.

We ran outside and we grabbed a shotgun that we saw nearby and saw not only the original creature but there was one with pure white eyes in the cornfields.

We watched as y/n was dragged into the cornfield screaming. We follow after them and I get the shotgun ready. We end up in the center of a empty cornfield and Chester and I yell, "LEAVE Y/N ALONE!" I had my finger on the trigger of the shotgun aiming it at the creatures and they looks scared.

"Why?" One with a glitchy voice asked.

"We love them and if you harm them more I will fire!" Chester said grabbing the shot gun from my grasp.

Y/n's eyes widen. Chester fires the gun and the creatures run off y/n runs to us and yells, "get to the car!"

We start running but the creatures chase after us shrieking we get in the car and speed out of there. When we get home we check the footage and we saw it all.

Ever since that day we never heard of Dixie ever again. Turns out she died 4 years ago, so whatever that was, wasn't Dixie.

(After show)(3rd person)

"You both mean it?" Y/n asks.

Chester and Parker nodded, "I understand if you can't choose between us."

"Hold on, what if-er-maybe we could be a couple of 3?" Y/n suggests.

Both boys smile, "of course I don't mind, I actually liked both of you. Only if it's okay with Chester of course."

"I would love that." Chester says happy.

"Then that settles it."

The trio of best friends is now a wonderful relationship...

A/n:Okay, Thanks so much for this request because I enjoyed doing it! Also I have some announcements the first one is, thank you all so much for all the support on this book because of you guys this book has 2, 772 reads! I am so happy, thanks. Second announcement the newest Life Of Luxury video was 👏 Amazing 👏 I was shocked when the girl actually turned out to be a guy, ithought that only exsisted in my fanfic. So I'm happy they finally did it. Thirdly, I update less now because I joined track and my schedule is really packed so I try to update when I can. Finally, it will take me a while to get the next chapter out and not cause of track it is because of some issues going on with my grandma right now and yeah, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night!