What if you all met a Karen

A/N: I am so sorry to disappoint you all but right now I don't have the inspiration to do an actual episode right at the moment so I am going to come out with a scenario instead I hope you like the scenario though because I was thinking over it randomly so yeah here we go!

Chester

(His pov) 

So y/n and I were in the store getting food because Parker asked us to. So as I was browsing the shelf a woman came up to us, "Young lady what are you wearing!" she yells at y/n who was wearing my hoodie and some sweatpants with sneakers (You can change it if you want but this is what I imagine)

"Clothes." They state.

The women replies, "Those clothes aren't fitting for a lady they are boy clothes."

"So what?" they reply. I was getting a little annoyed at this lady.

"So what!?" She says in disbelief, "A woman should be wearing a skirt or a dress and not a hoodie!" She went up to y/n and slap them. At that moment I snapped. 

"Ma'am can you shut up! There is nothing wrong if they are wearing clothes for a boy they can wear what they want! Now could you kindly shut the f*ck up and walk away before I call someone to take care of you!" I say.

y/n looks at me in shock as the lady walks off angrily. "I didn't know you could do that." y/n says quietly.

"I didn't know I could do that either," I say.

"Thanks, babe." They say to me.

"Anything for you," I reply.

Parker (Parker's pov)

y/n and I were walking our dog, Buck, outside and then a woman walks up to us and says, "That dog needs to be on a leash!"

"This dog is on a leash," Parker states.

"Well, it is in my yard!" She yells

"When did you live here you were on the other side of the street and walked up to us," I say.

"Babe, let's just ignore her she is only a Wild Karen," Parker said walking away and we both ignore her.

she still has her tantrum from behind us, as we walk off.

Parker, Chester, and Reader (Parker's pov)

y/n is yelling at a woman who was antagonizing us so, now how did we get to this point...it was all over me holding hands with Chester and y/n. Holding hands with y/n was completely fine for the women must have thought y/n was a female, but apparently, with me and Chester, it was gay, which I guess she could call it that but there is nothing wrong with it so now y/n is yelling but anyway back to the now.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN ENTITLED BITCH AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT A GIRL I DO NOT HAVE A GENDER YOU HOMOPHOBIC BITCH!" they yell.

"SHE HIT ME!" The Karen screams even though y/n didn't even lay a finger on her.

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN HIT YOU!" Chester yells.

"I DON'T EVEN WANT YOU TALKING TO ME YOU GAY FREAK!!" she yells and raises her hand like she was going to hit him.

"OKAY, THAT IS NOT OKAY!" I yell, "Ma'am I will be calling the authorities because you seriously just raise your hand to hit my boyfriend over there!"

Chester and Parker (-y/n)

(Parker's pov)

I just kissed Chester on the cheek and a woman went over to us "THAT IS FULLY DISGUSTING WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!!"

"because I actually love my boyfriend, you heartless homophobic monster," I say

"It is fucking gross and all gays should die!" She says.

"and all Karen's should kill themselves," Chester says, I give him a shocked look and she stomps off angrily.

"I can't believe you did that," I say shocked, he only smiles.

a/n: Hi, after so long, as I said I didn't have the inspiration to do an actual episode so I did this in replace of an episode. Requests are still open if you want them and again it takes me a while, to update but I am finally over my boyfriend, and yeah, but anyway I hope you all liked this and I hope you have a good day/night, goodbye guys!!