Chapter 1

THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGY JESUS CHRIST

now listen. if you're a new reader, you'll notice this book is ahella confusing and clichè and carroty.

i started this as a carrot and i realize this book kind of sucks. but just read bc you're a nice person.

so thanks. ya. and im in serious editing rn.

this may or may not be the stupidest, most basic plot ive ever read and im so SORRY

Ch. 1

"MOM! I'M GOIN' TO STARBUCKS WITH SOPHIE!" I screamed to my mother.

"OK! Have fun!"

"Love you!" I shut the door and ran to my car in the pouring rain. I live in London, where it rains, like, everyday. I started the engine tp my green buggy car and drove down the empty road.

I finally got to Starbucks and ordered my favorite drink: a tall vanilla bean.

"Hi Lea." I turned around. Sophie greeted with a wave.

"Oh, hi, Soph." I gestured back. We sat down and awkwardly sipped our coffee in silence. "So, um, why'd you wanna meet?"

"Well, you know how I applied for uni here? I got aaccepted."

"Really? You're joking. I'm so happy for you!" I got up from my seat and gave her a strong hug.

"But thing is, I leave in 2 weeks. I probably won't see you much anymore."

I shrugged. "At least we'll sometimes see eachother. And thank god for the internet."

Sophie laughed. "True." We talked for quite awhile. She had to leave for something and I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.

I was searching for my keys and was having some trouble trying to find them iin my cluttered purse. I saw a blur, but it came smashing into me and knocked me over.

I fell over into a puddle and looked down at my legs, soaked and covered in mud.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry, I'll help you clean up-" said the man.

I kept my eyes down. "Oh it's fine," I brushed off my legs and the guy helped me up. I finally looked up to see this 'stranger' and it was actually

Niall Horan.

-

edited.

vote comment idc