Chapter 36

Ch. 36

My life was so boring and just bland and a big ball of nothing. I had been stuck in the corner of the couch for 2 days now and wrappers to candy and fast food were everywhere. I was guessing my mom was way gone. She didn't have any food and the house seemed a bit dusty.

I was thinking of getting an apartment soon just in case my mom came back.

I packed up my clothes in some boxes and sorted out my stuff since I would be searching for an apartment soon and may as well pack now. I heard the door open and I stood still, barely even breathing. I could feel my heart race and skip beats making it even harder to breathe.

"Hello? Lea?" Oh no. It was my mom. I heard her footsteps come up stairs and I stood frozen in my tracks. "What are you doing here?"

"Packing," I kept my look down at my bag and grabbed anything in front of me just to have an excuse to not look at my mother.

"Where are you going?" she obviously wasn't going to give up.

"Moving to an apartment," I mumbled.

"You got an apartment?" oh my God, can she ever shut up? I was pretty annoyed and it would be great if no one was talking.

"Well about to," I got up but still kept my gaze at my feet. I got up and grabbed some of books and magazines and stuffed them in a box.

My mother opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. "Your cousin has an apartment. But she doesn't stay there often." she murmured.

I looked up in shock. Was she really trying to help me? "O-oh. Okay." I turned around awkwardly and slowly folded up clothes and piled them up.

I could hear her leave the room silently and awkwardly. I stopped packing and sat on my bed.

My life was a big mess right now. I couldn't handle Hazel right now, she'd be too much. Niall has her and it takes so much to not drive back and take her back home.

The thought of Niall made me so ticked off. I clenched my fists and got up and stormed around my room. Niall was a big part of my life but now I don't have much to do.

I don't have a job, my own apartment, or even a life. My life was going nowhere. A few months ago, I thought I was going to be always smiling and happy and making memories everyday.

Living the dream and singing...

But no. I'm going to end up as some lonely lady who slept alone. Who had only a dog or a cat(s). I wanted to redo my life from the point where I met Niall.

I don't regret being with him or meeting him. He made my life a whole lot better. I just always wonder how different my life would be if I never went to Starbucks that day.

I call up Sophie to come over and talk. We don't talk much anymore, she's at school or I'm busy. We never have time for eachother anymore. I really missed her.

We talked for 2 hours. I told her everything and she listened the whole time. I finished talking and I looked at Sophie and she was gaping at me. "How could Niall do that to you?"

I shurgged. "I dunno."

"You should go see him once more. And visit this Holly chick and see what her damn problem is,"

I let out a small chuckle. "I'm done with him. I won't come back."

Sophie exclaimed," No! You can't just leave him! You guys have gone through so much and I know you still love him."

I roll my eyes. "Let's just drop the topic."

"Fine," she sighed. "Starbucks?" I look at her and glare. She knew that's where I met Niall. I wasn't even in the mood for a Starbucks drink.