Chapter 3

needed some extreme editing. what the fuck fetus me

Ch. 3

I stayed up until 2AM tonight/this morning or whatever you wanted to call it.

And slept in til about 10AM of course. That's what I get for watching Youtube all night long.

I laid in bed for another half hour on my phone and watching a rerun of spongebob. I looked at the clock and it was 10:40. I still needed a shower.

*takes quick shower* *gets outfit* *we dont need the details on her leggings*

I ran downstairs, ate my cereal, and put on my shoes. 11:40. Perfect timing. I lounged around for 10 minutes and opened the garage and got in my car and drove to Starbucks.

I walk inside and it was empty, besides 2 other people working on their laptops. I see someone in a gray hoodie and their head down in the corner booth.

From : Niall

im right in front of you.

I sat in the booth with the hoodie guy and stared. He wouldn't say anythiny. "Hi Niall."

He took off his hoodie and revealed his face. My god, he's even more beautiful in person. "Hi. What would you like?"

"No, what would you like?"

"I'm paying. I knocked you over. I invitied you. So I'm paying."

I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms. "Suit yourself then. Vanilla Bean please."

He got up and ordered, and I took out my phone and took a picture to prove it to Sophie. She didn't respond yet, but I'm scared to see what it says later.

He came back with our drinks and we talked about eachother and who we are. He's a great guy, actually. The facts that girls make don't do justice. There's a lot more to him than his favorite color is green.

Unfortunately I had to leave, I actually had a small job at a little restaraunt place. And yes, I'm actually not a model.

I drove to the corner place, and saw it had about 8 people in it so far. Well, that's a record. I put on my little apron outfit and went to the desk.

Work wasn't miserable, lile everyone else's job. I mean, I actually had some nice, normal people to talk to. And this little joint was so cute and happy. Though I always wanted to go back home and watch my Glee.

***

It was now 7:45, and my shift was over. I headed home and was ready to unlock the door to the house, but all of a sudden, these black SUVs came speeding to the curb and came out with cameras.

"What the fuck," I muttered under my breath.

"Are you dating Niall? Who are you? How long have you been dating Niall? Has he gotten in your pants? Is this a publicity stunt? Are you his fake girlfriend?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at all the questions. 'Has he gotten in your pants?' What type of question is that?

Great, now I'm gonna be one of those rumored girls who are dating one of the boys.

I shook my head, sighed, and went into the house without a word, because I was smart enough to not respond and make matters worse.

I made a cup of tea and reheated some left overs, and peeked out the window. They were still there. Jesus, can't a normal girl get her privacy?

I finally checked my phone after awhile and I saw all these texts.

From : Sophie

ur kidding right

From : Sophie

i cant believe this still. u should date him

From : Sophie

unless u r, and i totally ship u guys. 'Nea'. i can see it now

wait ur already dating nvm

From : Sophie

omg im so happy for u but i am sO JEALOUS

From : Niall

im so sorry

From : Niall

i cant believe they found out, i am so sorry

The hell, Sophie. Someone had to had tell them, for the money. Well, this isnt the worse thing that can happen, right?

---

vote comment idc