Chapter 27

Ch. 27

*Lea's P.O.V.*

That didn't turn out as I planned. I thought Harry would love her.

Guess not.

He didn't tell me, I just figured since she did all the talking...and Sophie was really boring.

Words and thoughts were scattered around my head and I couldn't concentrate. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I sat lazily on the couch. I groaned and pulled it put of my pocket and saw the caller I.D.

Mom.

I didn't know if I should answer. I didn't feel like it. I mean, may as well set some more records for ignoring me for almost a year. I rolled my eyes and declined.

She called again. And I declined.

And again. And again. "What the frick do you want?!?" I screamed. I answered the call this time and snapped, "What do you want?"

"Don't talk to me that way, young lady." my mom scolded. She used to never be like this.

I was speechless. "Why are you even calling me? You haven't even talked to me for a year."

"i just wanted to say hi,"

"Hi? Hi? You couldn't have said that once a month instead of once a year?!"

"I'm sorry, I've been busy, and-"

"You haven't bothered to support me, or listen to what I have to say,"

"Maybe because you haven't called me!" she yelled.

"You know what?" I bit my lip. "Goodbye. Don't call me again!!" I hung up the phone and slammed it on the coffee table.

Louis came out from the kitchen, looking serious. "Lea, what happened?" he walked over to me and sat beside me on the couch, with his hand on my back.

"It's nothing, just my mom being a pain in the arse is all." I shrugged.

"Okay, but it seemed pretty intense from what I heard,"

"Thanks Louis, but I'm okay." I growled. Louis backed off as if he were hurt, and walked upstairs. Was I really that mean? I guess since whenever I get off the phone with her, she always gets me ticked off.

Niall came down, and I almost groaned since I didn't feel like talking. "What's going on, Lea?" he asked.

I sighed again. "Nothing. I just got off the phone with my mom, and she just always gets me in a bad mood. And then I snapped at Louis."

"How about I take you out tonight? Will that be okay with you? We haven't been out for awhile, so I figured to make you feel better we could go out tonight?"

I beamed. "Of course, thanks Niall." I gave him a peck on the lips and got up to take a shower.

I turned the knob in the shower to hot, and let the water fall freely on me. I felt as if the water collected my problems and drained away. Only if that were true.

I got dressed and put my hair up in a towel and surfed YouTube for the rest of the afternoon.

At least Dan and Phil would make me laugh and smile for now. I shut my laptop and went to the bathroom to dry my hair.

I ran downstairs and waited for Niall to get ready while I watched TV with the other lads. Louis was next to me, but he ignored my exsistence. "Louis, I'm sorry I snapped at you, I-"

"Can it, Lea." he snapped back. I was shocked. I knew Louis was a dramatic diva, but all I was trying to do was apologize.

"All I was doing was trying to apologize, Lou! Seriously, stop being so stubbourn!" I yelled and stomped away to the stairs. On my way up, I ran into Niall.

"Ready, princess?" he asked.

I looked away. "Ya, I'm ready." We walked downstairs and to the front door.

"Guys, we're going out!" Niall yelled out.

Louis grumbled, "Good." I rolled my eyes back at him, and we walked out for the date. We got in Niall's car and drove to a small pizza place hidden in the streets.

We ordered about 3 pizzas, and finished it all quickly. We laughed at our similarity, and walked out for icecream. Since we knew what we always got, Niall ordered for both of us and we went outside and ran around while chasing each other.

Niall snuck up behind me and grabbed me and spun my around and gave me a kiss as we giggled together. "Hey, Lea?"

"Ya?"

"Come here quick." I walekd over to him as he sat on a nearby bench. I sat down beside him. He turned around and reached into his pocket and brought out a tiny case.

I gasped. "Calm down, I'm not proposing, yet." he winked. Holy sh*t. "Lea, it's a promise ring. And I promise I'll be there for you. I promise I won't cheat on you. I promise I won't lie, sometimes. I promise to care for you. I promise I'll be here forever." he slipped it on my finger and I looked down at the ring.

"Thank you, Niall. I love you. So much." I whispered as I gave him a kiss.

"Yes." he grabbed my hand and we walked around as it started to sprinkle. I love how it started to rain when my life gets dramatic and romantic.

We splashed around in the puddles and laughed together. We went to a park nearby and hung around on the swings as we talked about our problems and jokes. I could trust him. And I always will.

We started to leave and it was now pouring. I saw a little kid on a bike, zooming on the streets.

As he crossed, he didn't see the car.

That moment went in slow motion. Niall and I ran to the kid, bruised and bloody, on the crosswalk. The driver got out and was crying from guilt.

-----

I've been really lazy so now I updated after a few days. Hehe, I uploaded a Louis gif that is just killing me.

PLEASE PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY. Please?

Another shout out to madison_dwigun , and her book! Please read it, she's not going to update until she gets 5 votes and she has 2. So, here I am dying. SO READ IT.

VOTE COMMENT WHATEVER™