chapter 39

WELL. its been literally a year since ive updated this. pretty sure you guys are dead so..

I ACTUALLY DONT HAVE A PLAN TO SABOTAGE NOLLY SO...

quick recap : holly starts dating niall after he becomes friendly with lea again and lea is pissed so she comes up w a plan

chapter 39

"holly is coming over tonight," liam called. "ill pick you up?"

"sure. works for me." i answered. "just not for holly,"

in a few minutes, liam drove over with the boys (excluding niall) and picked me up. we made small talk in the car until we got to the house.

we walked in and holly hadnt arrived yet. niall was sitting on the couch and looked up to see me. he frowned and said nothing.

"hi to you too, niall." i sat next to him. the doorbell rang and i was expecting it to be holly. zayn got up to answer and it was holly. looking the same as always.

i rolled my eyes at her. "hey holly," i smirked. im ready to destroy some shit.

she stopped in her tracks. "lea what are you doing here?" she sneered.

"oh niall and i just made up." i smiled up at him. he had a puzzled look on his face.

"i honestly have no idea what shes talking about," niall shook his head. what has even gotten into him?

"and im here to hang out with harry," i got up and gave harry a hug and kiss just to add that hint of jealousy to niall.

"niall, you werent.. doing anything, were you?" holly stuttered.

here it comes..

"no i wasnt sweetheart, i promise."

sweetheart? literally is that niall?

"well you guys just seemed really close," she looked down. "i think ill let you guys be." she went out the door and drove away.

niall stood at his place and stared down at his shoes.

did it work? i think it worked! i silently cheered to myself and smiled at the guys.

"you didnt have to ruin anything for me," niall whispered. "i was gonna dump her ass anyways."

what?

"i invited her over so i could just dump her," niall explained. "i never even liked her. i wanted to see if you still liked me, lea."

i gaped at him. "niall! you asshole! why would you even do that? youre so god damn stupid." i leant in and stood up on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.

it was kind of happily ever after.

then holly walked inside, without even knocking, and saw our kiss. she stopped in her tracks and stomped out, ready to scream.

i smiled, now it was okay. now my life was okay.

and i hope theres nothing else in store for niall and i.

and if there is, nothing can stop us.

---
okay well THAT WAS A SHITTY ENDING WOW.
did i end this book ?? i dont remember.
im sorry the end was such a disappointment.
i may or may not have a michael clifford ff coming out?? who knows.

so if youre reading this, this book is over. at least i think it is. i dont have anything else to give for this book so its discontinued/completed.

im sorry.

--
i feel like this is almost the end of this book, im sorry it took SO. LONG. i wonder if people will read this.

so, i started this book in 7th. now im in 9th. i didnt realize how long itd take me. like wow. am i lazy.

a lot has happened in this year.
(new years eve rn)

i saw one direction in arizona for wwa! i cried.
i also saw 5sos in arizona (i live in az obvi so) i also cried.

yeah. i went through some depression this year but its worked out. still upset some days tho.

i have a 5sos/one direction fan acc on ig that ive gotten into, so you should follow me. i make some good edits so yeah : @/powerpuffluke

i was going to reedit this entire book but itd take waaayyy to long. so i just fixed some awkward parts and kept the plot.
hope you few liked this chap.
VOTE COMMENT WHATEVER