Part 6

Steve's POV:

Tony told me to meet him at the garden in the back of his castle. He said there would be two other people meeting us there and that he had something he had to tell us. Well, Clint and Tony had something to tell me and this other guy who's name is Pietro. I assume it's something about the marriage situation, but I'll act dumb for Tony's sake. Oh, he's the best.

I heard footsteps so I looked over and saw Tony, Clint and the guy who I'm assuming is Pietro. Tony was walking in front of the guys, and Clint and Pietro were holding hands behind him. Tony and Clint stood in front of me and they told the Pietro kid to sit down next to me. He had white-blonde hair with black roots, about 6 feet tall and had pretty nice muscles. Not as good as mine though. He's not as tall as me either. Or as handsome. So if he tried to steal my man I'm overall the best choice. Just putting that out there. I'm better.

"So, we have some news," Tony said. "We talked to our parents about the whole marriage thing and came to an agreement."

"Really!" Pietro exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. He looked like puppy begging for attention.

"Yes. My parents weren't as... accepting as Tony's were. But they still agreed under one condition. You have to come to dinner with us tonight and make a good enough impression, and if you do, they'll let us each marry other people." Clint told us, but he mostly kept his attention on Pietro.

"Well," Tony said. "My parents were okay with it. You only have to be a good king, which shouldn't be that hard."

I stood up and hugged Tony. "I love you, Tony."

"I love you too," he said and wrapped his hands around me.

Clint's POV:

Pietro looked sad that he had to prove himself to my parents, and I felt bad they were making him do it. I sat down on his lap and hugged him around the neck and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You'll do great, and if I notice you're getting nervous or doing something wrong I'll just squeeze your arm and then you'll fix it. Alright?" I said.

"Okay." He replied.

- - -

We went back to my house to get ready for the dinner. I was telling Pietro what he had to say and do to give off a good impression to my parents. He was doing really great so we decided to take a break. I dragged him to lay on my bed next to me.

"Do you think it's going to work!" He asked. "I really want to marry you."

I really want to marry you too. And of course it will work. Have I ever failed you?" I said in reply.

"No you have not," he said and kissed me on the lips.

I rested my head in his head and didn't even realize I had fell asleep until I heard someone calling my name from the door of my room. Pietro must have fallen asleep too because his arms were still around me and he was snoring a little bit. I got up and saw one of the maids at the door.

"Sorry for disrupting your sleep prince Clint, but your parents have sent me to get you for dinner." She said.

"Alright, thank you for getting me." I replied and got up. She bowed and left, closing the door behind her. "Pietro, it's time to get up. It's time for dinner, my parents are waiting."

"Mmm. Okay." He said getting up. He kissed me before walking to the door, I followed behind him.

When we were outside of the dining room he turned around to face me with a scared look on his face. "You'll be fine."

"Okay. I trust you." He said and I fixed his hair before leading him to his seat. He sat down hesitantly and looked up to smile and greet the king and queen. "Hello, it's nice to meet you both. I am Pietro Maximoff."

"Lovely to meet you too, Pietro." Father said in a low, cold voice.

"It's nice to finally meet you dear. My son has told us many wonderful things about you." Mother greeted.

My parents and Pietro engaged in conversation and got along very well surprisingly. I didn't even have to squeeze his arm on time. By the time dessert was served, my parents had already gave their blessing for us to be married. I was so happy.

After dinner we went to sleep in my bed. Pietro wrapped his hands around my waist and put my head on his chest. I wrapped my hands around him too and we went to sleep like that.

Steve's POV:

Meeting Tony's parent went surprisingly well. They already knew me technically, but they did t know exactly who I was. They turned out to really like me. Tony was happy that they like me and we were all sitting down having dinner together right now.

For once I'm the one eating the food, not serving it. I'm really happy right now. I'm glad me and Tony are dating, I'm glad we met, I'm glad he fell in love with me, I'm glad his parents accept me, and I'm glad he accepted me.