End of the rumors(Ch-63)

Am: Chalo Rishta pakka hua
Ad: Let's keep their engagement on coming Sunday! Is it fine?
Everyone: Yes!
Ab:(to Sidneet) Now both of u listen, don't go out together till u announce that u are you are getting engaged.
S: Shall I call a press conference bhai? I am sure these questions would be asked.
Ab: Ya, it's a good idea. What do others say?
Everyone except Sidshek: Yes!
S: Ok, I'll call the press conference tomorrow only!
.
.
.
Skip to press conference

There were reporters of almost every channel of India. This conference was going to get telecasted live on all news channels of India.
Everyone was waiting for Sid.
After half an hour Sid came and sat at the middle chair. His CEO and P.A was also sitting beside him.

The conference Hall 👆(ignore the person)

Sid broke the silence  of the hall.
S: A very Good evening to everyone. I am really pleased to meet everyone of u. I have called this press conference as a thanking note to all my Costumers. Only with their love and support The Nigam Empires are able to reach this great success. So, without wasting any further time let's start the conference.

Reporter1:Sir, how are u feeling after receiving the second bestselling company award?
(Author: It is just an imaginary award😅)
S:(in mind) Mudde ki baat par aao na! (To reporter) Honestly, I am not so pleased. I am looking forward to win the bestselling company award not the second one.
Reporter2: Sir, As u said u want to win the first award not the second one. So, what steps are you gonna take to win it?
S: Well, we are gonna increase the strength of the company. ................
He gave the answer
Three- four more random questions were asked.

Reporter: Sir, these days some r..rumors of......you and your head designer, Av..Avneet Kaur are spr...spreading. What do u wanna say about it? Are u d..da...date..dating her?
Fear was clear in his voice.
Sid smiled 🙂 reporter felt a little relief.
S: Yes!
A layer of gossips spread through the Hall.
P.A: Silence please!
Everyone got quiet.
S:Yes, we are dating and we are going to get engaged too on the next sunday.

Somewhere else, a person was watching the press conference.
After listening to Sid's answer about the rumors he/she threw the remote in anger.
Person(shout): What the hell!! No this can't happen!! My whole fucking plan is ruined!!!
He/she kicked a table in anger.
Person: Ouch!!!
A girl came in person's room.
Girl: What are u doing sweetheart?
Person: Have u heard the press conference of Siddharth?
Girl: No, why?
Person: He said that he is gonna get engaged with Avneet!
Girl: What? But this can't happen!
Person: This is happening!
Girl: Now, what will do?
Person: I don't know!
.
.
.
Sid's side
He ended the press conference after some more questions and went to his house.
He entered the house and saw Avneet, Ashi and Avu's parents sitting their with his family.
S: Hi! What a pleasant surprise!
Am and Ad: Hi beta
As: Hi jijuuuu
A: Hi Siddo
Ab:Go and get fresh then come down for dinner
S: Ok bhai!
He went in his room
A: I am just coming in a minute.
V: Where are u going?
A: Washroom.
V: Ok, shall I show u the way?
A: No di, I know it.
V: Ok.
She left.

Sid's side
He came in his room and went towards his wardrobe.
He took out his comfy clothes and removed his shirt when he heard some fake coughs.
He turned behind and saw the love of his life standing behind him.
She looked at his abs and then back in his eyes and smirked.
S: Besharam! Stop checking me!
A: Is it a crime to check ur to-be husband?
She turned and locked the door.
S: What are you planning to do Mrs. Nigam? 😏
A: Nothing much Mr. Nigam.
She came closer to Sid and encircled her arms around his neck and sid snaked his arms around Avu's waist and pulled her closer, filling the gap between them.
Their lips were a few inches a part.
Sid leaned for a kiss
But.......
.
.
.
End of the Chapter
What will happen?
Thank u 💞
Luv u 😘
Bye 👋