✰. twenty-five

───✲*.。:。✲*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✲───

the evening went swimmingly.

... which was a word jisung said to sound cool and was now being overused in order to tease him.

aejung was squished between shotaro and minju as she watched the new season of you. "this is so dumb," someone commented, the blonde looking up to see sungchan with a frown, haechan and jisung on either side of him. "like, how did they get away with that? it's so obvious that they're the bad guys!"

"shut up sungchan. this is entertainment, not reality!"

the said boy pouted before sinking into the couch, the older to his right dropping his head on the younger's shoulder.

aejung cracked a soft grin as she watched them cuddle, her eyes drifting towards the couple on the end of the couch.

"hands where i can see them." she stated, raising her brows at her younger brother who stuck his tongue out in rebellion. before the older could attempt to throw a pillow at him, the doorbell rang.

a look of confusion naturally dawned on the blonde's face and she did a quick headcount of everyone there. even though jaemin and kobi had fallen asleep on each other, they were both present.

"not it." daehyun called before throwing his pointer finger on his nose, signaling that he wasn't going to answer the door. simultaneously, everyone hurried to touch their nose, even shotaro, who had no idea what was going on.

rolling her eyes, aejung forced herself out of her comfy position and made her way towards the front door. huffing a tired sign, the girl cracked the door enough to poke her head out and see who it was.

when her eyes fell on the figure in a large hoodie, a backward cap covering his slightly longer hair, aejung let out a gleeful gasp. "dude! you're here!"

"yeah... is it okay? haechan said you'd be okay with it, but knowing him, it was probably a lie, so-"

the feeling of a body against him cut renjun's nervous rambling, and he only hesitated for a second before melting into the hug.

"i'm glad you're here." the blonde pulled away enough to see his face, her arms residing warmly around his little waist. "i didn't know if this was too weird for you. didn't wanna freak you out, you know?"

a little grin spread up the boy's face before chuckling, "no worries. what are you guys watching?"

taking his hand in hers, aejung led renjun into her house as she explained what they were doing. she quickly introduced the boy to everyone crowding the couches, even though most of them knew who he was.

after the brief introductions, shotaro politely moved to the other side of the couch to allow space for renjun and aejung to sit beside each other. maybe it was because the atmosphere was already so comfortable, but the moment the two fell into the cushions, the blonde threw her legs over the boy's lap and snuggled into his side.

renjun found himself giggling under his breath at her ridiculous position, but wrapped his arms around her nonetheless. he struggled to stare her up and down, "isn't that uncomfortable?"