✰. twenty-six

───✲*.。:。✲*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✲───

once everyone had gone upstairs to sleep, besides minju since she was the only one sleeping over with aejung, the two turned on a movie. it was one netflix recommended to them, but neither were really paying attention after the first ten minutes.

the older of the two had a towel wrapped around her head and a blanket thrown over her legs. she was wearing one of her large t-shirt, one that covered everything up to her upper thigh.

minju's head was perched on her shoulder, though the girl's eyes were trained scornfully on her device. after the brunette released another bitter huff, aejung scoffed out a little laugh, "what?"

minju groaned as she sat up, still staring at the phone. "the damn... plastics."

"plastics?" the blonde repeated, unfamiliar with the name. seeing her friend's entire demeanor deteriorate cause aejung's brows to furrow as he softly sat up, signaling that she was listening.

running a hand over her tired face, the brunette pushed her screen towards the blonde. "yang junhee is so annoying. i can't even leave her little group without getting nagged at."

reading the messages, aejung felt her face heat up in frustration. "what can i do."

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

RUBYJU added JO.AEJUNGG

THE.JUNHEE
um ruby what the fuck?

RUBYJU
aejung scroll up please i need someone
to tell me i didn't just read that shit

JO.AEJUNGG
hi im aejung

JO.AEJUNGG
oh wow ur a nasty bitch

THE.JUNHEE
excuse me what are you?

JO.AEJUNGG
your worst nightmare😱😱😵😵😈😈

SAFIYYAYYA
Haha cute!

THE.JUNHEE
shut the hell up saf you sped

JO.AEJUNGG
no literally junhee or whatever i need
you to please be nice cause i took three
years of taekwondo in elementary school
and will gladly threaten to kick your ass🙏

JO.AEJUNGG
AYO WAIT UR THAT CHICK WHO HIT
ON JAEMIN LMAOOOO

JO.AEJUNGG
sorry maam he has a girlfriend❤️

RUBYJU
a hot one too yall could never

SAFIYYAYYA
Minju are you gonna come back to the
plastics?