Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

"Mom, what the hell are you going to announce later?" I asked.

This woman is ridiculous, she say things out of impulsiveness, and just one word from her could ruin a lot of things.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady, I'm still your mother! Even if your dad is already dead, that doesn't give you any rights to act like this." She said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Just tell me what are you going to announce mom, I have to know."I said.

She looked at me eye to eye.

"You could never be a ruler, Lisa." She said.

What the hell is she saying?

"What are you saying?" I said.

She sighed.

"I tried to warn you earlier, you're under investigation. Someone who's under investigation couldn't run the empire until they were proved not guilty." She said.

Wait, that's a thing?

"So what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"That I'll be the new ruler, honey." She said before standing up and leaving me dumbfounded.

'What the actual fuck?'  I whispered under my breath.

I stood up and went to my library to read the rules and regulations that was given to the future rulers.

It took be hours before I found it, it is a thing. I must've missed this, what a stupid girl I am? Now my annoying, ridiculous, impulsive mom has to rule.

I have to do something for this to not happen, I have to find the culprit as soon as I could. Because if I won't, everyone's gonna be in danger because of my oh so awesome mom.

I went out of my library and called my assistant.

"Lady Lisa, how may I help you?" He asked.

I looked at him, he's trustworthy, we're also friends so I guess I could trust him to keep this as a secret.

"Bam, you have to promise me you'll keep this secret from my mom." I said.

He sighed and nodded.

"I want you to contact someone, her name is Jennie Kim." I said.

He smirked at me.

"I know her, she's my friend's sister! How did you know her?" He asked.

"We met, we talked, she seems nice, I need her now." I said while rolling my eyes.

"That's crazy, you know Jennie?! Unbelievable." He said in amusement.

I rolled my eyes, again.

"Do I look like I can't make friends?" I said.

He chuckled, "Ahmmm, yes? I'm literally your assistant and your only friend for years, Lisa." he said.

I just shook my head and told him to call her for me.

"What do you want me to tell her?" He asked.

"Tell her to meet me at Café Cateria tomorrow, 5pm." I said.

"Why are you going to meet her? Ohhhh, are you interested in her?" He asked while giggling.