Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

"What the fuck mom?!" I said as soon as she got inside our house.

What on earth is she thinking?! She's a psychopath!

"That's the only way, honey. I'm sure your dad will be proud of me." She said.

I rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"Mom, that's like a fucking holocaust! A lot of innocent people will get killed! Just because your husband got killed, that doesn't give you any reason to kill the innocent ones!" I shouted at her.

She looked at me with her eyebrows narrowed, she can scare my dad with that but not me.

"Who told you that you have the rights to shout at me?!" She asked.

I walked closer to her and leaned over.

"I DO! WHAT YOU DID IS SUCH A MESS! YOU'RE RUINING OUR EMPIRE'S REPUTATION!" I shouted out in her face

I walked away from her and went straight to my room, what an arsehole.

I was about to punch my pillow when I heard my phone rang.

It's an unknown number.

"Hi, is this Lisa Manoban?" A girl asked.

"This is she." I said.

"Hey, it's me, Jennie." She said.

"Oh, hey." I said.

"Don't get mad at Bambam, I forced him to give me your number. Are you alright?" She asked.

Her voice is so gentle, it makes me wanna cry.

"I-I'm not, obviously." I said.

I heard her sighed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow anymore, let's meet now." She said.

She hang up already before I even ask her where to meet her, she's a weird girl. I ended up texting her instead, she said she's going to pick me up.

I got up and grabbed my  jacket and my purse. I head downstairs only to see my mom, kissing a man, our butler to be exact.

"Honey, it's not what it looks like." She said.

"Yeah mom, it doesn't." I sarcastically said.

"Where are you going at this hour? It's dangerous out there!" She said.

I flashed her my widest smile and showed her my middle finger.

"It was only dangerous because of you, starting today I'm not your child anymore. I don't want you to be here when I come back. You too Mr. Handerson, get the hell out of my dad's house!" I said before walking away.

I waited outside our house until Jennie arrives. I immediately hop in and told her to drove off.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"I wish I am, but I'm not. I saw my mom kissing our butler. For God's sake, my dad just died." I said while trying not to cry.

She glanced at me with her eyes wide open.

"Really?! That's odd of her." She said.

There was a long deafening silence between us before I broke the ice.