Chapter 56

Enjoy reading 💚

'Hell'

I'M HERE NOW In the inside of the court looking boredly at my guard,
Our game is already starting and the other team is holding the ball and running towards the despite Ring.
And this girl in front of me is the leader of these team tsk.

I glanced at max who's now guarding the one who's holding the ball and then I nod at her.

And max did what she should to do, mabilis niyang inagaw ang bola na hawak Ng kalaban Niya at agad yun na inipasa kay sophie na nasa ibaba Ng ring.
Pagkakuha ni sophie sa bola ay agad niyang yung inishoot sa ring,
Ng makita ko na pumasok ang bola ay agad akong tumakbo patungo sa kabilang ring at senenyasan si Sophia na siyang may hawak Ng bola na ipasa saakin ang bola.

She just nod her head saka Niya tinakasan ang guard Niya at mabilis niyang inibato saakin ang bola,
Ng mahawakan ko ang bola ay agad akong pumuwesto sa bandang gilid Ng court saka ako tumalon at inishoot ang bola.

3 points.

Pag kalanding Ng paa ko sa sahig ay agad kung nakita ang pag high five Ng mga kateam ko bago sila tumakbo patungo sa kabilang ring.

Mabilis na lumipas ang oras at ngayon ay huling quarter na at kasalukuyan na nag titipon ang mga kalaban. Like us,
We are now in a circle motion and listening to our coach.

"Hell be careful b'cause the other team is targeting you because of your skill" coach say seriously while looking at me.
I just nod my head.

"Max swap with sophia, and sophie swap with rose" I said not letting our coach to say more.

"How about me?" Medusa says, she's my friend in etheriya kingdom and she come here because she heard about the school's sports and because we both like basketball I ask her to join my team, and she immediately agreed.

Did I mention that Flower girl, which is Rose is finally back in the school?, If I didn't now I did.

At simula Ng makabalik siya dito sa school palagi na siyang nakabuntot saakin kahit na nag iba ang kulay Ng buhok ay nakilala parin Niya ako.
And she also be-friend with Sophie, sophia and even max!.

And about medusa she is the Queen of The tageer snake kingdom,
She is a half snake and a half human, she can turn her whole body into a giant snake and she can also turn her self into a human. Medusa always wore her gold snake skull Crown,
And that's what she did just so she can play with the basketball tsk.

"Medusa stay on your spot and wait for my signal" I said, she meaningfully nod her head and didn't say anything tsk.

I shook my head when I saw a mysterious smirk in medusa's lips.

When the referee finally whistle we went inside the court and ready our selves for the last game.

Our current score is 99 while the other team is 80.

When the clock start moving that's when I signaled medusa and she immediately nod her head.

Medusa is guarding the one who's holding the ball.

"I heard that you are not from here" says by the woman in front of medusa tsk.

So their using that trick again tsk.

"Yes I'm from very very far kingdom you want to visit our kingdom?" Seryosong Tanong ni medusa sa kaharap, while she's busy giving me a hand signal.

"Tsk no thanks I'm sure your kingdom is ugly unlike our kingdom".