I didnt do it!

Get up!!" A voice rang through my ears. I groaned and replied, "Five more minutes." I went To lay on my side but ended up falling off a steel table. Why was I on a steel able?

To arms grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. Memories came rushing in, seeing ally, reading bout bloody mary, the crazy psycho librarian and the pain in my neck.

"Where am i?" I asked stretching. "You're in the police station Janet." The officer said sitting me in a chair.

The room was all grey with two steel chairs and a steel table.

"Alright now what do you want?!" I asked getting annoyed, I had to find my friends!! "You were the last person to see Jess, Jack, and Mason. Where are they? Did you kill them like you did ally?"

"Ok now that was just fucked up!! No I never killed her! I woke up and found no one in my house all I remember is..." My voice trailed off. I didn't want these guys going after mary!! I don't care if they were trying to 'help'. They'd just throw me into a mental hospital no matter what I say!!

The officer gave me a confused look, "Go on..." He said to me. I shook my head. He grunted and exclaimed, "You now you're Mary's daughter and you're related to a killer! I am sure you did it!!"

I don't know what but something snapped inside of me. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! THOSE ASSHOLES MADE MY MOM'S LIFE HELL! NO ONE EVER HELPED HER! YOU ASSHOLES HATED HER ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS DIFFERENT!!" My face was about two inches from his face.

He snapped his fingers and two muscular guys with badges on came in. They grabbed my arms and dragged me out. I saw this opportunity as they took me out the door of the police station and kicked the guy on the left in the place where the sun don't shone. The dude on the right stood shocked as the other fell to the ground in pain. Wow these guys are REALY retarded...

I punched the other in the nose causing blood to burst out. I smirked as I ran down the street getting wierd glances from people.

I stopped out of breath from running, I looked up and a smile spread across my face. I was at the old gas station.

I smirked as I went around back of the station. There was an old sign that read, "Don't enter woods!"

I shrugged at wondered in the surrounding woods.

I wasn't sure where I was actully going until I saw an old wood sign which read, "Witch ahead turn aroud!!!" I rolled my eyes and walked straight.

Signs I passed all saying the same old thing.... Hours past and it was getting darker and darker. I felt my eyes begining to close. I guess I should sleep...

I climbed the nearest tree, sat at least ten feet above the ground and let darkness overwhelm me.

Sorry it's a little short but it's better than nothing....:)

A good book is..

The School Where Everythig Starts by AlyseMurphy