Im her daughter..

I ran and ran nowhere really... At least that's what I thought... I stopped suddenly, I was at the old town library.

I guess my feet wanted to learn of Bloody Mary. I headed in and EVERY inch of this place lied a book.

"Hello miss may I hel---" the old librarian stopped and gasped. Strange... I shook it off an ran to the legend/myth sections.

"Bloody mary.. Bloody mary... HA!" I found an old grey... Notebook... Strange, maybe it was Marys... I sat and read,

January 6 1994

I have finally brought chaos. I'm writing this book to show how dumb people are, how terrible they are. You see things I do is to prove a point...

January 8 1996

I finally killed them.. The eight people who made my life living hell. I gave them a painful death... The people were my mother, Danny Rodriguez, Max Stilwell, Alexa Grey, Jessica Marywell, Anya Chica, and Max Starnex. Those assholes ruined ne, hurt me.

August 10 1996

Sorry I haven't Writen in a long time I've just been a little busy with... Stuff...

By the way I'm pregnant and that bitch father that did it to me is now dead... I think I'll name the baby Janet if a girl but if a boy Jack...

May 6 1997

I have a baby girl, I named her Janet. Janet... If you are reading this you are my daughter and you are in danger. The town is getting mad, and they've already hurt your neck, they took you and slit it you're very lucky to have lived. But anyway be careful baby girl....

Did not see that coming.. The scar I had around my neck, I've always had it just its barely noticeable since its faded a little and it's below my chin. I sat there frozen, May 6 1997 is my birthday, my name is Janet and I have the scar.... Shit..

I got up and ran toward the door only to be stopped by the librarian. "You must die." The woman hissed. "Wha..?" I asked confused. "Don't act stupid with me young lady!" She snapped. "The hell are you talking about oldie!!" I screamed in her face. "I know kin of Bloody Mary when I see one!" She grabbed my shoulders and hauld me out the door where I planned of running but I couldnt. Guns and cars surrounded me. I put my hands up knowing i couldn't escape this one. I felt something sharp and then black...

Vote and comment!

A great book is..

The forgotten queen by hiraxx