I Still Win

Bloody Mary walked closer but slowly. "What do we do?" I heard Mason ask. I thought about that. What should we do? I thought about as the room was quiet. Nobody dared to move toward THE Bloody Mary. Maybe I should just hit her and get it over with.

I noticed she was mainly walked toward ally. Ally looked like she would scream at any second. "Ally don't move a muscle." I commanded. She bit down on her bottom lip as she shook vilontly. Bloody Mary started reaching out her hand toward ally's face. Ally shut her eyes waiting for her doom. I quickly tiptoed toward ally without Mary noticing me. I rose my foot and kicked Mary in the side stomach making her fall to the ground crawling around like a demon and growling like some psycho path freak! "Run!" Ally screamed already running out the door. Finally she gets her brains to run!!!

We all charged down the stairs into the living room and toward the door. "Dance before me in the mirror, shout my name and be filled of fear, burn my skin like the villagers did, break my body and ashes I still win!" Bloody Mary's voice sang coming down the stairs after us. Mason tried opening the door, it wouldn't budge at all. Jess and I grabbed the coffee table and rammed it at the door. Nothing, not even a dent. I dropped the table and grabbed the table lamp running toward the window. I smashed at the window but nothig!! "What the hell!!" I shouted. An evil laugh was heard, "Silly children. You can't escape the curse." Mary laughed like a physco and walked forward.

We all ran right past her but ally ended up getting a deep cut on her shoulder. Bloody Mary actually had a knife in her hand none of us had noticed.

We headed up stairs and slammed the door to my parents bedroom. Mason and I moved the dresser in front of the door. I heard ally groan in pain, blood, blood was all over her arm. I ran to her. "Holy sh--" I was cut off by an ear piercing scream. Trying my best to ignore the screams I ran to my parents bed side table. Inside the drawer they kept the first aid.

I really wish my parents were hear but instead my mom was away on a buisness trip, while my dad... Well he died two years ago in a car crash.

I wrapped up ally's arm, It suddenly stopped. Everything was dead quiet, not a single one of us moved, I don't even think we breathed. I looked around the room ad nearly died. I felt my whole body shaking, I tried talking but I was to stunned. I literally stopped breathing. Jess seemed to notice and turned to look in the direction of my head. He froze and quickly tapped jack and masons shoulder with a shaky hand.

By now everyone was stood shocked staring at the mirror. In the mirror Writen in blood it said, "Break my body and ashes I still win."

********************

Hey sorry it's short...

A good book is....

The Girl in a Long White Dress by 143foreverandever