Let the games begin

Holy shit holy shit!!! Where am I?!

Wait..... Ugh I'm so stupid!!! I mentally slapped myself when I remembered I climbed up a tree to sleep.

As I climbed down I heard someone's voice calling out to me... I looked up at the clear baby blue sky, "God?" I asked. I mentally slapped my self again, I really am tired today aren't I?

"Janet! Janet! Janet, if you can hear me please answer!!!" The voice called. I gasped at who's it was. I ran and ran in the direction of the voice. I saw them, Mason, Jack and Jess were lined up on their knees. They were up a small hill right of front an old wooden cottage.

They had a man in their 20s holding a gun over jack, mason, and jess's head. Jess had a microphone being held to his mouth by the mysterious man holding a gun.

The man with the gun over jess's head took the microphone up and spoke, "Hello Janet! I'm Randy that's Andrew and Jason," he said pointing out each of the men from left to right. (Mason was on the side left, Jess in the middle and jack on the right.)

He continued, "We are loyal to Bloody Mary. We have been loyal to her ever since you were born. But now that she knows you are friends with these people she wants to show you what life is really like in the true world. So now we are no longer loyal to you only her.

Here are the simple rules. Number one, If you die in this little game, we kill each of these people in a slow painful death. Number two, You can't leave these very woods! If you do they die. See! Simple! You must at least try to free them or die in the process. Now then us three and five more will be hunting, well, you. Bye bye!"

I watched as five other men came out holding a gun in each of their hands. I gulped.

"Three...!"

Here we go.

"Two...!"

Ill save you.

"One...!"

I hate you mom!

Everyone but two men ran into the woods disappearing into the woods. Haha! Idiots didn't even try going straight where I really was! :D

Two men with rifles were circling the cottage but one always stayed by the boys. Jess, jack and mason each had cuts and bruises al over.

Ok that's it I'm killing each if them.

Before I could try making a plan a bullet whizzed by my face. I turned and saw one of the men standing their ready to shoot again I ducked behind a tree just in time.

"Over here!" The dude shouted.

Okay, I told myself, time to run!

And I sprinted off in the other direction.