Gone...?

Nothing. Nothing is here. Everything went black after Jess, Mason, Jack, Ally and I read the blood Writen note.

I opened my eyes slowly not wanting to get up, hoping, just hoping everything that happened was just a bad dream. Nope, I was wrong. The blood was still on the mirror. "Shit." I muttered. "Guys?" I asked my friends. Nothing. Wait what!

I looked everywhere in my parents bedroom, my friends were no where to be seen. "Please", I prayed, "Please be safe..." I got up and ran all over the house.

Nothing. Absulutly nothing!!! "Ally! Jack! Jess! Mason! Please answer!" I yelled in the living room. I've been searching all over the house and the whole street for the past four hours. "I'm so fucked!" I muttered sitting on the coach holding my head in my hands.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

I guess I should just check the news, maybe they went missing but was found. I don't know!

I clicked the tv on, I nearly died what they said....

"Ally Simpson has been missing for two weeks now as well as Jess Robertson, Mason Lewis, And Jack Johnson. Their parents reported them missing when they went to a friends house but never came home. -Silence-

Hold on I've just been told Ally Simpson had been found but is fragile at the time being. Later information will be told tonight at 5." And the news went to te wearher.

What?! How?! But.. That little Bitch!!! Wait, two weeks I've been knocked out!!

Wait, wouldn't the cops have found me by now and questioned me? Will Ally be alright? Where is Jess, Jack, and Mason? My minds were interrupted by the news....

"A woman named Grace Summers has been pronounced dead. She was found in her hotel room hung in the bathroom away on a buisness trip. What shocked the manger and police was a note Writen in blood on the mirror, 'Break my body and ashes I still win.' No one understands this message but some say it is the legend of Bloody Mary gone wild."

I sat there shocked not moving, not breathing. I wanted To cry but knew not to. The last time I cried was when my dad had died, I knew then when you cry life doesn't show pity on you...

I bolted up and ran straight to the communities hospital.

"Hello may I help you?" A nurse asked me when she noticed a 16 year old bursting through the doors. "I- I- I need to find someone named Ally Simpson." I replied out if breath after running like thirteen blocks. The nurse nodded and replied, "She's in room b7 right down that hall." She gave me an odd look but walked off.

I ran to B7 and ran right in.

There she was. Ally had cuts all over her arms and legs, bruises everywhere, and a rope burn around her neck.

"Janet." Ally's voice croaked. "Oh my god ally! What happened?!" I screamed running at her hugging her. She grunted a little but brushed it off, I pulled away. "Well, Mary knocked us out somehow... Took Jess, Jack, Mason, and I to-to the woods. By-by the old gas station." With that the heart monitor stopped... It made a wierd straight high noise.

I froze as doctors and nurses came running in. Reality struck..

They shouted random things I couldn't understand.

A nurse grabbed my arm and yanked me out. She threw me outside the door and slammed it shut. I sat against the wall wanting to cry but knew nothing would come out of that.

I sat there praying and wishing this was just a bad bad nightmare or just a prank like ally would walk right out the door and just be like, "Haha you should've seen your face!!" Ad we'd just laugh with Jess, Mason and Jack.

Nothing....

I waited an hour for ally to be alright, I was way off.

A nurse came out of the room and looked sadly down at the tired, sad girl laying against the wall and I knew Ally was dead..

My best friend since kindergarten was dead....

I bolted out of the hospital and ran, ran anywhere, it's not like it actually mattered anymore... My crush and two of my friends were missing, my best friend and mom was now dead, my life was slowly falling apart... And it all was Bloody Marys fault...

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry it's a little short.... Hope you guys like the book so far... Vote an comment! :D

A great book is...

Snow Angel by AyameHana