Jealous! Ashe X Reader - Just taking out the trash

You were making your way down town with your friend Junkrat. You noticed that it was starting to get dark. You were always scared of the dark so you turned to Junkrat "Do you mind if I hold your hand?".

"Oh, I don't mind," He stated and held your hand. Just then you noticed that he was shaking a lot. "Why are you shaking, Junkrat?"

-

Ashe had just mugged a random poor man as she saw you and Junkrat. She was about to go up to you and say hi when she saw you two were holding hands. For some reason she frowned. She didn't like that.

"I feel someones eyes on me..." you mumbled to Junkrat. "Don't worry about it, it's probably nothing!" Junkrat reassured you. You shrugged.

All of a sudden Junkrat disappeared. You looked around in shock. 'What just happened?'

You saw your good friend Ashe with a trash bag. She was throwing it away but froze when she saw you looking at her. "Just taking out the trash! ...Or rather junk..." She awkwardly smiled.

You walked over to her as she dropped the trash bag into the trash can. "Hey, (Y/n)," she grinned. "Have you seen my friend here anywhere.... He just disappeared!"

"Oh no, I haven't seen anyone ..."

"O-okay..."

"Anyway, would you like to go somewhere with me" she gave you that awkward grin again.

"Lol, ok"

---

A/n:

This is dedicated to my friend -