Chapter [3]

3rd Person's Pov

" Whats wrong? " Jungkook asked as he smirked at the petite lady infront of him. He gently grabbed a piece of her hair and kissed it while Lisa was still caught up in her thoughts. Her mind is still figuring out what was currently happening.

The man smirked as his hand wrapped around her thin and small waist once again and pulled her closer which made her snap back to her senses.

But before she could even speak, Jungkook lips landed on to hers, She couldn't push him away. Her mind went blank the moment his lips brushed into hers. He kept kissing her even though she didn't kiss him back, he didnt mind it at all.

His hand traveled from her waist down to her thighs and squeezed it. She moaned erotically. He then grabbed the opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth.

' This must be a dream... ' she thought, she didn't even know how she still managed to think of something at the moment.

A minute later, there lips finally parted as they both gasped for air.
Jungkook licked his lips. His eyes was checking her out, " We cant do this Mr. Jeon. " Lisa finally came through her senses while still breathing heavily in his chest,Jungkook was a little bit taken back when his name came out of her mouth. He found it sexy.

Her eyes looked at his and then slowly traveled down at his lips that was swollen and had red lipstick stain.

She rubbed her thighs together when she felt her clit throb. She wanted him right at this moment.

She bit her bottom lip as her mind was picturing him naked. The thought of his mouth fucking her clit made her breathless. She felt another gush off warm substance coming out of her.

Her knees weakened at the thought as her eyes once again found its way to his, seeing him staring at her attentively and seductively.

Despite her own words earlier, she grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her until their face was inches apart and smacked her lips to his.

This felt so wrong yet it felt right at the same time.

Their tongue began to explore and tangle with each other. Jungkooks hand circled motionly on her back while the other was pulling her close. Her arms circled on his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

His lips left hers but it didnt part with her skin, his lips traveled down to her neck. She arched her head back to give him more access as she moaned. His every move turned her on. He was sucking, butting, and nibbling her delicate skin, in the intention of marking her as his.

" Hmm.. " she moaned when she felt his hand brushing against of her thighs.

" Want to take this somewhere else " he seductively whispered in her ears, She blushed at his words and then hesitantly nodded.

He then grabbed her hand and dragged her outside the bar and into his car, She managed to keep a straight face when she saw his unfamiliar Phorche, she had already gotten used to him changing cars once in a while. Jungkook frowned when he saw her not giving two fucks about his $216,000 dollar porsche 911, normally other people would have been shocked.

A/U: FR. LOL, Im broke by the way...
*\($_$)/*

A/U: Dont mind me...

Lisa smirked when she saw him giving her a look,

'Perks of being your secretary for 2 fucking years asshole '

She chuckled at her thoughts as she flipped her hair and entered the car.

When they finally got in, he began to drive to his house, or should i say 'mansion'.

As she was sitting their on her sit she felt his warm hand rubbing in her thighs once again, she then bit her lip and opened them wider to give him full access.

When he saw this, his mouth curved into a smile as his hands then traveled on to her panties.

Although it was cold due to the fact that he turned on the air conditioner, their bodies were still hot.

They needed- no. They wanted each other.

_________