Chapter [ 12 ]

Chapter 12: Hideous Memories

Lisa's Pov

I layed on my bed comforably and decided to sleep. I haven't gotten much sleep lately because of that monster.

I chuckled at the thought. I closed my eyes and soon drifted to sleep.

_______________

" No! Please... I dont want to get married... Im still young, there's so much I want to do and getting married will stop me from doing it. Please.. I don- " I sobbed harder as i begged my father but he kept silent. My dad walked towards me and put both his hands on my shoulder. My lips trembled when I felt his over bearing stare, " You have to! My company will go bankrupt if you dont! "

I chuckled bitterly upon hearing his words. " The only thing you care about is your company! But what about me.. Am i not your daughter?- Dad.. please.. " I cried in his chest in dispair but he forcefully pushed me away. I lost my balance and fell on the floor with a bang.

" What is the use of you if you don't do this huh?! You have been useless your whole life and now that your finally getting useful-- " He stopped talking and looked at me with raging eyes. His jaw tightened and guts were now visible on his forehead and on his hand.

" You know what? Fine! " I looked up to him in surprise.

" If you don't want to marry him then don't. But don't expect that you can stay here at my house." He yelled and left the room angrily.

________________

My eyes jolted open as tears began to slip out of my eyes. I sobbed quietly in my lonely bed. But after crying for quite a while, i soon drifted back to sleep.

___________________

" What do you wanna eat? " Rośe asked while looking at the menu. I pursed my lips before answering, " Anything edible " i said and smiled.

She looked at me for a brief moment and nodded, " How about pasta? " she suggested and i agreed.

-----------

As we were eating, Rośe suddenly gasped and i looked at her with a questionable expression. She looked at me and whispered, " Don't look back. " I looked back and saw a familiar man entered the restaurant with a petite girl.

" Fuck you! Didn't i say not to look back! " She whisper-shouted and i just shrugged in response.

I looked at her strangely, " Isn't that the man from the bar that you left me for? "

She hesitated but still answered " Yes. " she sighed heavily and rested her chin on her right hand while she fed herself with the other.

I looked back again and searched for him to see him talking to a girl in another table. I continued to eat my food but Rośe suddenly slapped her hand on the table which startled me. " The fuck? "

She looked at me with raging eyes. " Caress my cheek " i was confused but i still did what she asked. She smiled at me sweetly, " Pat my head " again, i obeyed.

She glanced at the table where the familiar man was in and he was wiping the side of the girls lips with napkin, I soon realized something. " Are you jealous? "

Her eyes widened in shock. " N-no ofcourse not! " She tried to deny but i knew her too much. I grinned and decided to play along.

I made sure that the man was looking at us as i grabbed a spoonful of my food and fed her with it. I glanced at the man only to see him clench his jaw in annoyance. I wanted to laugh at his reaction but I decided hold it.

He must have thought that i was a man. I didn't wair a wig, and i wore a casual white over sized shirt and ripped jeans. Rose chewed on her food slowly as she avoided the mans gaze.

I intertwined with her hand on top of the table and caressed it.

I could see that the man was getting impatient. I was enjoying the show but i heared someone enter the restaurant so i naturaly looked back to see who it was.

Jungkook?!

My lips parted in shock as i looked away in horror. Rośe laughed out loud which gained attention from the other costumers and so I glared at her.

I pinched her puffed cheek and glared at her. " You- " I stopped when Rośe suddenly slapped my hand away. She looked like she had seen a ghost with her horrified face. I was about to laugh at her when i felt someone tap my shoulder.

My eyes widened when i looked back when i saw Jungkook with the Bar man standing behined me looking annoyed and angry.

I didn't know what to say so I blurted out what was the first thing that came in mind.

" What's up? "

_________________________________

:)