Chapter [ 6 ]

Lisa's Pov

The bed creeked. His every thrust was deep, hard, fast, and merciless. With just a few minutes she immediately felt a knot in her stomach. She couldn't get her words out as she kept moaning in pleasure.

' Fucking shit of a dick! ' she cursed at her thoughts.

" I-im Ah! im gonna cum~ "

" Not yet, baby. Hold it for me. "

He groaned as he thrusted harder inside of her. As her breast jump up and down in every thrust. Beads of sweat started to form in their skin.

She bit her lip hard. Her nail dugged deep on his bare back as he groaned in her ear.

She felt like she could pass out at any minute.

He slammed inside of her faster than before. His eyes stared at her, observing her every move. And finally, " Cum... "

She exhaled with a shaky breath as she  then came came. And seconds after, he also came inside of her. Both of their gazes never left each.

She couldn't help but widen her eyes in shock when she felt his 'thing' poking her entrance. She looked at him dumb founded while he didnt seem to care less.

" Can you let me make love with you again?

Her chest heaved, and she didn't quite understand what he said but she still nodded.

____________________________________

Her eyes fluttered open, seeing a strangely familiar room. She was about to get up when she felt a cramp on her lower back. Her eyes widened as she slowly looked at her body underneath the blanket seeing her naked body.

She bit her lip feeling disgusted at herself when she saw that she was naked. She flinched when she felt an arm circled on her waist. Her gaze slowly traveled on his face. Her eyes widened even more when she saw a familiar face. She rubbed her eyes, thinking that this must be a dream.

There's no way that it was her boss that was beside her.

She stopped rubbing her eyes and batted them open, and to her shock, it was still the same man.

Her head started to throb as the memories of last night was slowly coming back to her. She bit her lip and slowly removed his hands from her waist and slowly got out from the bed.

But as she was picking her cloths up from the floor a hand suddenly grabbed hers. She looked back in shock when she saw Jungkook glaring at her.

" Where do you think your going?

_________________________________________

Please Like and Follow =))) 🥺 🥺 🥺