Chapter [ 14 ]

Chapter 14: Rainbow After the Storm?

Lisa's POV

My body trembled. I bit my lower lip as I mastered up the courage to reply, "I..." my eyes began to water due to the overwhelming feeling that I felt. "Let's talk about this some other time. You shouldn't stress yourself too much. Especially since..... " He glanced at my stomach before continuing,

"You should go home and rest."

He was about to leave when I subconsciously grabbed his hand. "D-did you do all this just because you thought I was carrying your child? W-what if there was really no baby. Would you have treated me the same way?" I stuttered. I felt my heart clenched as I readied myself with what he was about to say.

"I guess my actions aren't enough to voice out your concerns. Well then, listen carefully for what I am about to say. I love you, Lisa. With or without a child I will still treat you like a queen not because I am obliged to but because that is what you deserve."

Happiness is just an understatement of what I truly felt at that very moment. I bit my lip as I tried my best to not smile. That being said, I was still crying.

Gosh, I must look like an idiot. Besides that I'm so kilig!

A/U: Sorry I added a filipino word there. I already tried to translate it in english but Google isn't much of a help. Plus I think it's better as is.

"Tell me, are my words still not enough? Cause this move that I am about to do will surely fill your worries to its content." He looked somewhat serious but you could still see that he was trying to hold back a smirk. "What do you mean?" I acted dumb though I already knew the meaning behind his words. With all that had happened, I still felt a lump in my throat.

Without wasting another second. Jungkook immediately took his chance and kissed me right then and there. Our lips clashed with one another while his hands circled their way around my waist.

"Get a room!" Someone suddenly shouted making Lisa regain her consciousness and quickly pushed Jungkook away.

Fuck! How could I forget that we're in public!

Without another thought, she immediately grabbed his hand and ran away. She didn't even know where they were headed. As long as she had him by her side she was contented.

------------------------------------------------

The End

-------------------------------------------------

Just kidding. We haven't even arrived at the exciting part!

Anyways. Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I've thought of it and I think I'm going to continue writing. Just up until I finish this book. Sorry for the short chap by the way.