Chapter [ 7 ]

Chapter 7: Marriage.

Lisa's Pov

" Where do you think your going? Lisa. " He suddenly pushed my back on the cold hard wall, and grabbed my arm and locked it above my head. I looked at him speechless unable to think of what to say. " I.. ahh.. " Fuck what do I say...

But then suddenly, I realized something. He just said my actual name. What the fuck!?

I looked at in surprise, while he just stood there. Calm and unbothered.

" What? Did you expect me to be all clueless like what I've been acting for the past years that you've been working at my company? " He scoffed at me.

" I knew you were a woman in the very beginning. Did you think I'll hire just anyone in my company?! I took you in not because you were a woman but because I was curious why my so called fiancé suddenly disappeared and why she wanted a job when she's already well off. I didn't want to investigate it, since I wanted to find out myself. Which I did eventually. " He chuckled.

Alot of emotions were mixed up when I heared his words. But what bothered me the most was when he said fiancé.

" L-look. I'm going to give my resignation papers later. I'm sorry for my unthinkable actions. I really didn't know that you were my fiancé. " I looked down feeling so small under the depth of his stare.

He suddenly grabbed my jaw and made me look up at him. " Tch, you really think I'd let you off that easily!? " He tightened his grip on my jaw which made me flinch in pain.

I looked at him straight in the eyes, " What do you want? " He smirked and moved his head closed to mine which made me nervous. " Not long ago my mother forced my sister to marry your brother since you left. You already knew you were going to get married ever since the day you were born, but you still chose to run away. " My eyes widened and I felt my heart beat faster.

" My sister won't marry your brother! Not now not ever. " He growled as he pulled me closer by the back of my neck.

'I also won't let my brother marry your sister' I thought as I sighed.

" You should already know where this is going. "

" Are you asking for us to get married in their stead? "

He nodded, " Precisely. I'm sure it won't be such a big deal considering the fact that we already had sex last night. " He chuckled.

I bit my lip in frustration. " Give me some time to think. " I looked at him with a pleading look, he looked at me and smirked. " We both know that you have no other choice, but okay. " He swiped his thumb on my bottom lip and gave me a peck on the lip before leaving the room and me, dumbfounded and blushing mess.

_

_______________________

:)

Please Like, Comment, and Follow! Please.

And also, Merry Christmas!