New Friends (3)

Darryl Pov:

Tuesday was over, and it was already time for Wednesday. I got up and put on the same clothes as yesterday, who cares?

I walked downstairs and put on my shoes. No mom with breakfast for me this morning, that's fine though.

I got on the bus, and the same kids were there, being annoying as usual. Once the bus came I got on and we went to school. Just like yesterday I waited for the ground to dial down until I walked into school.

Send it again there was Alex and Tommy waiting for me. We still have like 30 minutes to spare and I didn't know what to do so I just tried to make small talk.

"You guys meet anyone new?" I asked.

"Nah" Tommy said.

"No, why?" Alex asked me.

"I don't know, just wondering." I replied to him.

"Hey guys!" We heard someone say.

We all turned to see Ranboo coming up to us.

"Have you guys seen Tubbo?" Ranboo asked us.

"Uhm, no actually," I told him.

"Oh okay, he's probably sick then." Ranboo said right after. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Big man was just asking if we met anyone new." Tommy told Ranboo.

"Oh, cool. Oh wait! I did actually." Ranboo said happily.

"Oh really? Who?" Alex asked.

"Uhm I think his name was... Zak! Yeah Zak." Ranboo said still questioning if he was right or not.

"Oh you'll have to introduce him to us, I'm all down for meeting new people." Alex told him.

"Yeah, sounds cool," I said.

"Ehh," Tommy said, not seeming to care.

"Okay! At lunch?"

"Yeah, sure," I told Ranboo.

Rinngggg

The bell rang.

"Cya guys!" I yelled to them heading off to advisory.

School day was normal. I am a very good student and I try to pay my best attention in class. I listened to all my teachers, and did all my work. Eventually, lunch came. I walked to lunch and sat down at the usual table, that consists of Tommy, Alex, normally Tubbo, Karl and Ranboo, and sometimes the Dream Team. It's a pretty big friend group.

Me Alex and Tommy talked about randomness and occasionally I would have to language them.

Eventually Ranboo showed up.

"Hey!" Tommy said to him.

"Oh hey, yeah I brought Zak." Ranboo said, pointing to Zak. "...it's Zak right?" Ranboo tried to make sure.

"Yes, my name is Zak," Zak said giggling.

"Hello!" I said to Zak, trying to sound friendly. Zak looked at me for a second.