Trampoline Park (19)

Zak Pov:

"Wakey wakey Zakey!"

I opened my eyes to see my big sister, Sam, crouched next to my bed, poking my cheek and yelling at me to wake up.

"Go away," I groaned, swatting her hand away from my face.

"Jeez, fine. I was only here to tell you that we are going to the trampoline park, get dressed," she rolled her eyes at me.

"Aren't you like, 20? Why are you going to a trampolines park?"

"Let me live, Zak."

Sam then walked turned around and walked out of my room.

I was laying on my back, with Blackberry in my right hand.

When I stepped out of bed, *thump!* I fell to the ground. The blanket was tangled around my ankles, holding me in place. Which was laying on the ground, with my face smooshed to the floor.

After some struggle, I got the blanket off of my feet, and got up.

I got dressed, in black jeans, and a neon pink t-shirt.

"Hurry up Zak, we don't got all day!" My sister yelled from downstairs.

"Comingggg!" I yelled back to her, opening my door and running downstairs.

"Come on!" My sister was holding the front door open, while I struggled to put my shoes on. "Mom and dad are already in the car!"

I bolted past her, and in to the car. My parents had already started it.

The second that my sister had gotten in the car, and sat next to me, I turned to her and said, "what took you so long?"

"Oh shut up, I had to close the front door."

Siblings, am I right?

Me and my sister kept on nagging each other the whole car ride, until we finally made it there.

"Get out of the car guys!" My mom said.

Me and my sister got out of the car, and followed my parents to the entrance of the trampoline park.

The second that we got inside, we had to wait in line, since we had to get our little wrist band things.

"We wanted to bring you here to forget about everything, so have as much fun as you want!" My mom told me.

"Thank you, mom."

After want felt like 10 hours, we were finally getting our paper wrist bands.

My mom ended up buying us socks, too. Because we didn't have any already. We never come here.

After taking off our shoes, and putting on our socks, our parents left us to go on the trampolines.

"Have fun, guys!" My dad waved to us as him and my mom left us. Literally left us. Like- they drove off.

"Soooo, what do ya wanna do?" My sister asked me.

"Sit. Down."