13

• Jimin's P.O.V •
next day

The sunlight brightly beamed on my face, causing me to furrow my eyebrows and let out a groan. Slowly rising my eyes open, my eyebrows joined together in confusion after seeing the unfamiliar room but knew it belongs to my house.

Fuck, my head hurts so much.

I slowly sat up while looking outside, holding on my head while examining the nature view as I'm lost in my thoughts, "Who... brought me here?" I whispered to myself, acting like if it's someone is beside me but everything stopped when I realized there IS someone beside me.

My eyes grew wide as soon as I saw Hwayoung sleeping next to me. Not that close but she's literally beside me.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath and immediately stood up. My heart dropped when I noticed I am wearing my sleepwear, but still on the pants I remember wearing last night.

"No, no no no. This can't be." I kept whispering to myself anxiously, walking back and forth.

I stopped on my tracks and started hitting my head, "Fuck!" I raised my voice, seeing Hwayoung flinch on the bed in the corner of my eyes as I see her quickly sitting down.

"J-Jimin, you're awake-"

"What happened last night?" I instantly snapped without letting her finish her sentence, not looking at her at all.

Y/N.

Baby...

Hwayoung glanced away from my direction, myself still avoiding her gaze, "I... Um, you were drunk last night and I brought you back home-"

"What happened last night?" I asked once again, interrupting her with my cold tone as Hwayoung joined her eyebrows together, confused. "What happened last night, before I- 'We'... went to bed." I repeated, emphasizing the word 'we'.

Hwayoung pressed her lips together and stood up from the bed, "I... I-I..." She paused her words before looking up at me who's still avoiding her gaze, "N-Nothing happened last night Jimin, nothing."

An immediate sigh in relief left my mouth within a second after hearing what she said, "Thank God." I mumbled to myself.

She tilted her head at me, "Why? You think... something happened last night?" She asked as I finally looked up at her, seeing a little smile plastering on her face.

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck, "M-Maybe yeah, I thought I cheated on Y/ー" My words got cut off when a knock was suddenly heard on the door, I quickly approached it and opened the door.

A small smile crept on my lips as soon as I saw Ms. Kyeong, who Y/N always considered as her Aunt. "Good morning Jimin, breakfast is ready." She smiled at me, shooting some glances at Hwayoung as her smile faded.

I nodded my head, "Alright, I'll go down in a few minutes." Ms. Kyeong mumbled a small 'okay' and left, me closing the door as I rested my back against it.

Looking up at Hwayoung, our gazes met each other's as I spoke up, "U-Um... Can I ask how we ended up sleeping in the same bed? Like, without doing anything?"

"W-Well... I'm supposedly going home last night, but you stopped me and told me to stay. So I couldn't do anything and slept beside you." Hwayoung explained, looking down on her feet while sitting on the edge of the bed.

I inhaled my breath, "Okay, that's good."

I walked towards the nightstand and thankfully found my phone there, checking my notifications, "Also, you should go and clean yourself up too. I have some uniforms in the closet, just ask the nannies. Then you catch me up downstairs at the kitchen, for breakfast." I spoke up, scrolling through my phone.