Saying Goodbye

-Laila's POV- 

We all sit down at a table inside the Breakfast Palace. Then our waitress comes to take our orders, she looks about my age and very pretty. 

"Hi, I'm Kaila. I'll be your waitress this morning. " She greets us with a heart warming smile. 

"Hello, I'm Nysir. " Nysir says flirtatiously. 

"You guys are from Brisk, right? " She asks. 

"Yes." They all answer in unison. 

"I thought you looked familiar! " 

"I think you look beautiful. " Nysir says with a charming smile. 

She smiles. "Thank you. By the way, you're my favorite in the group. " 

"Really? Can I have your autograph? " 

"My autograph? " 

"Yes. I don't meet many girls who choose me as their favorite. " 

"That's pretty hard to believe. You're so cute and charming! " 

"You think so? " 

"Definitely. " 

It's so painful to watch Nysir string that girl along and he's only going to be with her today and leave tonight. I wonder if Nysir, or even Lynden, felt the same watching Jeremy and I make up only for him to leave the next day! 

I'm hurt that I just found out and they all knew for a month! Even Briskies knew, and the ones I follow on twitter didn't tweet about it! 

I really hope Jeremy stays loyal as he travels the world. I rather him go back to being shy Jeremy around all those thousands, maybe even millions of girls that are way prettier than me! 

I shouldn't feel this jealousy -he said he loved me, right? All those 6 months we were together, girls had tried to get at him, but he was still there with me. 

Nysir left with Kaila and it was just Symir, Jake, Lynden, Jeremy and I . 

"The eggs here are great! " Lynden announces. 

"I can't stand eggs. " I say as I bawl my face up in disgust. 

"Isn't she weird? " Jeremy says playfully, making me laugh. He kisses me on my cheek as I blush. 

"I'm going to miss you, babe." I say as I lay my head in the crook of his neck 

"I'm going to miss you more." He says, pulling me closer into him. 

"I'm going to miss when Jeremy didn't show affection in public. " Lynden teases. 

"Why? Are you jealous? " I tease back. 

"No! " 

Jake lifts his head up from his phone. "Check your twitter, Laila." 

"Why? " I asks rhetorically as I pull out my phone and open up the app. 

There are lots of angry Briskies commenting on my last tweet about Jeremy being the sweetest boyfriend. Some threatened to kill me. Others said that our on -and -off relationship will eventually stay off and they'll be happy. Many of then scolded Jeremy for dating someone like me who broke his heart over -and -over again and that I wasn't worth it. 

But most of the people who commented supported our relationship but the negative comments stuck onto me more than the positive ones. 

I feel tears fill my eyes. 

I thought his fans liked me. I want them to like me, but evidently, they don't. 

"Oh my gosh, Briskies hate me! " I cry out.