Chapter 5: the playboy ( part 2 )

Chapter 5: The playboy (part 2)

Authors pov

As he walk off, rejie asks after the whereabouts of ronie. The fugitive happens to be holed up in a very nice apartment, watching a news report on the investigation. Julius appears on screen, promising to find the missing suspect. The news reporter explains that because ronie is on probation, a murder conviction would result in a sentence of fifteen years.

Rejie finds his brother watching the broadcast. He asks ronie if he's guilty, but his brother claims that he can't remember. Rejie offers to accompany ronie as he turns himself in, but ronie only laughs before yelling about the length of his sentence.

Ronie asks rejie to buy him a ship, detaling how he would disappear, leaving everything to rejie. He insists that isn't what he wants, so ronie suggests that rejie can go to prison in his stead. Rejie responds by slapping his brother across the face. He orders ronie to turn himself in before walking away, pulling his phone out to make a call.

Ronie grabs the phone and tosses it away, telling rejie that he can't tell him what to do, rejie explains that they have no choice, but just then, as ronie sees their identical reflections in a window, he gets an idea. Raising the liquor bottle in his hands ronie advantage on his brother, knocking him down with a blow to the head.

Ronie is horrified by what he's just done and begins to call for help, but stops to instead apologize to a semi-conscious rejie. He becomes frenzied as he decides that rejie has been privileged long enough, all while removing his brothers watch and wedding ring. Dressed in rejie's clothes, ronie drags his injured brother to the balcony where he unceremoniously throws.

As rejie turns to walk back into the apeartment, he hears his name. Rejie is hanging from the balcony, causing ronie to drop to the ground , where he listens as his brother struggles to keep from falling. Ignored by ronie, rejie loses his grip and drops to the ground below.

Inside the apartnament, ronie washes the blood from his hands and styles his hair like rejie. He then place his brother's glasses onto his face, making his physical transformation into rejie cha complete. Ronie sits down to pen a suicide note before leaving the apartment, which is recorded on several surveillance cameras.......

Hi guys sorry it took day before i could update. But i hope you guys like it. And see you in my next update. good bye😊

Updated: november 11, 2021