Chapter 6: the news ( part 3 )

Chapter 6: The news (part 3)

Third persons Pov

Ronie shields his face when he reaches the crowded lobby. Sweating visibly, his heart pounding, ronie makes a beeline for door. Once outside, he waves for rejie's car and gets inside. The driver asks about the vice prisident, and is told  to find a ship abroad. Outside, a crowd gathers as still-alive rejie is wheeled into a ambulance.

At rejie's building, ronie is greeted by desk attendants as "president." He has no idea where rejie's apartment is located, but some delivered mail points him inthe right direction. Not knowing the code to the apartment, ronie rings the bell. The young woman from the inauguration flings open the door to tell rejie about ronie, but suddenly stops when she recognizes ronie. He slowly backs her into the apartment as the door shuts behind them. Inside the young woman notice the glasses. Ronie her joanna na ( uhm hyun - kyung ) before removing the glasses and admitting the he is ronie. A television airs the breaking news of ronie's suicide attempt. Joanna drops to the floor while ronie's eyes widen with the realization that his brother is still alive.

Joanna looks at ronie is shock as he crouches in front of her to say, " You can fool him, but you can't fool me. I know who kurt's father is." Standing up, ronie continues, "Think of this as an exchange of secrets."

Hello. Sorry if it took many days for me to update im just busy of my modules and my piano lessons recently so i hope you like this chapter. And i hope you will vote too. See you guys in my next update bye😊🙋‍♀️

Update: December 5, 2021❤

Marry Christmas and a happy new year guys.