Chapter 11: who is he?

Authors pov

Rejie has a tantrum in ronie's office, thinking of julius and the soon-to-be revealed test results. Julius stares at an evidence board covered with photos of young women and then at rejie's picture above them, mentally promising him his comeuppance tomorrow

The next day, rejie stands on a roof surveying the city as Julius receives a call and runs to the autopsy room. The doctor tells him the fingerprints have been proven as ronie's, and thus the dead body has been confirmed as rejie's. Julius stares at ronie's dead body in shock, asking if he's really rejie.

As he leaves, he runs into the real rejie, who smiles slightly and says he's here to get "our rejie" for his funeral. Julius asks rejie as he walks away, "Your brother died, and you're smiling?" rejie simply smirks and keeps going.

Alone with his brother's body for a moment, rejie uncovers him and tells him he's sorry, that he couldn't help it, and thanks him. As he's signing out the body, the doctor asks him if the deceased used to wear glasses, as there were imprints of them on his face. Rejie says he used to love sunglasses, and the doctor accepts the explanation, although he doesn't seem to buy it completely. Rejie gives him a long look. (Oh dear, I have a bad feeling about this.)

On his way home, the NFS doctor stops at a light behind another car, and a large truck that has been following him hangs back as the driver calls someone and asks what to do next. Once the driver has received instructions, he rams his truck into the doctor's car hard from behind, leaving him motionless and bloody. In his office, rejie tells someone they did well and hangs up the phone.

( hello guys we reach 204 reads thankyou guys for reading and we still have more chapters to read and for me to make see you again in my next update. )

Updated: April 21, 2022
Time: 7:13 pm