Chapter 18 - What to Do, My Classmates Think That My Roommate and I Booked the P

Yang An was the central area of City A, every New Year’s Eve there would be an awe-inspiring fireworks display, not only was the display spectacular, the size of the crowd too was spectacular. Wei Ru Song did not see the fireworks display last year, he thought it was too crowded and jam-packed, also, Chen Xuan Xuan had another appointment. Wei Ru Song could only hug a KFC family bucket and played video games, halfway through the internet broke down, the IT staff too were on holiday, with no one to fix the crap internet, he could only play minesweeper, solitaire, digital pinball consecutively, tired of them he could only watched the action films he stored in his folders and then head to bed.

Anyone who heard about this could cry in sorrow. This year would be different, Wei Ru Song did not know where his guts and confidence to ask Xiao Nian to watch the fireworks came from, they might as well have went to Mt. Maple again instead, the romantic scene might result in further progression in their relationship.

Huang Fan was truly a chess grandmaster, he said he had booked a room on the 10th floor of Diamond Hotel, which was in the area of Tower 213, and invited the prettiest girl from Xiao Nian’s class to watch the fireworks display.

“Damn you dog,” Xu Yang Sheng grasped Huang Fan’s neck. “Tonight will be the fireworks display, how would we be able to book a room!”

Huang Fan smacked Xu Yang Sheng’s backside.

“Fine, bros before hoes, if not I’ll invite you instead, we’ll get a room together.”

“Fuck, like I’ll be afraid of you,” Xu Yang Sheng held on to Huang Fan. “Really?”

“Really.”

“Ru Song, Brother Wei,” Xu Yang Sheng immediately yelled out. “Fan the dog wants to invite us to watch fireworks!”

Huang Fan’s face changed immediately, quickly covering Xu Yang Sheng’s mouth.

“Bro, bro are you crazy?!”

“Why, good fortune has to be shared.”

Lin Wei heard that about watching the fireworks, hurriedly came over and asked.

“Inviting?”

Huang Fan laughingly held onto Xu Yang Sheng and squashed his mouth to duck lips.

“No, just joking, did you forget how bad the crowd was last year?”

Last year, Huang Fan, Xu Yang Sheng and Lin Wei went to watch the fireworks together. Huang Fan was taller than Xu Yang Sheng, Xu Yang Sheng was taller than Lin Wei, Lin Wei was also taller than the average person in the crowd.

However, their heights gave them no advantage, they were also squeezed and pushed around in the crowd, Huang Fan’s Omega watch was stolen, his family was rich, losing a watch that cost tens of thousands of dollars was nothing to him, but having thought about for 3 days he could not understand how was it possible to steal a watch off his wrist. Xu Yang Sheng was no better, his left foot was trampled till there was a fracture, but there was no space for him to examine his foot, his face grimacing in pain. Huang Fan still made fun of him, asking if he was having period cramps. Xu Yang Sheng spewed out, “Fuck your period my foot hurts!” As for Lin Wei, being a nice person, karma was kind to him, other than feeling a little breathless he was fine.

After hearing about their previous experiences, Wei Ru Song thought that he might as well book a hotel room.

Checking with the hotel it turned out only the presidential suite was left, 50 thousand for a night, what the fuck, Wei Ru Song was shocked, if he had to book the presidential suite, who would bother with the fireworks display, only screwing the entire night in the suite would be worth the money.