Chapter 21 - What to Do, My Junior Invited Me to Kiss Him on the Bridge of Sighs

After all it was the end of year, the thief also had to submit his performance report, all of people he had to meet this couple, actually when he saw the gay couple kissing he felt that he had a chance, but who knew that this damn gay couple’s combative spirits were strong as hell, especially the shorter one still yelling while chasing.

“I’m warning you with a Wang Ba fist! You better return the wallet to me, if not don’t let me catch up with you!”

“Run! Continue running! We’ll see who last longer!”

“Catch the thief! Catch the thief! Everyone! Here’s a piping hot thief!”

 Fuck not only is he a damn gay he’s an asshole as well!  The thief could only cry tearlessly and continued running with that relentless guy. Luckily Xiao Nian’s and Wei Ru Song’s stamina were better than the average college student, so they eventually won this long distance race.

“I’m going to beat the shit out of you!”

The panting Wei Ru Song applied his Wang Ba Fist, the thief could only huddle on the ground and beg for mercy, only to hear Wei Ru Song’s chilly laugh.

“Why, why steal if you can’t bear the con-, consequences, Junior, call the police.”

Xiao Nian called the police with his phone, he was also tired, panting heavily, his heartbeat fluctuating.

“Thanks, Senior, you head back first, I’m fine by myself.”

“No, I’m scared you’ll get lost.”

Wei Ru Song felt something strange… Looking around he realised it was this bastard, he rudely grabbed onto the thief’s collar and shook.

“What expression is that?”

“Damn gays, disgusting!”

— This unyielding expression , no matter how you look at it it looks like it’s due a beating. This guy doesn’t look that old, if not he probably would not be able to run for so long, but how could he be so old-fashioned? Wei Ru was angry, he tightened his fist about to punch that man’s face before getting stopped by Xiao Nian.

“Senior, don’t stoop to his level.”

“What the fuck, I! I” Wei Ru Song waved his fist in front of the thief, chanting non-stop. “Wang Ba fist warning warning warning warning-“

Xiao Nian could not help it, he laughed softly, Wei Ru Song was puzzled.

“What are you laughing at?”

“You’re really cute.”

“…” This sentence was just like splashing Wei Ru Song’s face with boiling water, Wei Ru Song’s face immediately flushed red, he self-consciously gave Xiao Nian a light punch. “Why are you like this in front of others, so embarrassing!”

“…” Xiao Nian paused. “Senior, to be frank, this is a little nauseating.”

“…” After looking at Xiao Nian, Wei Ru Song punched his junior’s chest forcefully, in that moment Xiao Nian felt Wei Ru Song’s endless strength, his internal organs were about to burst, Wei Ru Song laughed. “Good, I knew you’re not unreasonable!”

– Is Senior taking revenge… he’s taking revenge right?

Lying on the hotel bed Xiao Nian thought he might have exercised too vigorously today, causing him to have too much mental energy. It was 3 in the morning but his eyes were wide open looking at the shadows on the ceiling, all he could think of was Wei Ru Song. Xiao Nian rarely regretted anything, but having cooled down by now he was upset till the point of feeling discomfort in his belly, he should have just kissed first before chasing after his wallet, it could only be said that man’s natural instincts won over romanticism.