Chapter 7- train ticket

"AHHHHH! FUVK! FUCK YOU TOMMY!" I yelled into my Mic. All I hear is them laughing as I die by the ghosts. Tommy left me to die. I was sad. "So I died chat... now it's Tubbo and Tommy left... how you do feel Ranboo? The only 2 people who took it serious are dead." I said. He sighedx

"We're losing everything. I know we are." He said. I laughed. We were transported to the lobby. "That was scary!" Said Tommy.

"You killed me you bitch! You let me die!" I said. He just laughed. "Wait.. I wanna say this on stream... is it ok if I call you a bitch? Can I swear at you?" Asked Tommy. I nodded.

"Call me whatever. I don't care. I really don't so.. yeah sure. I'll be the bitch" I said. They were all quiet then laughed. I then realized. "No! No! No no no no! That's not what I meant! Call me a bitch not that I'll be one! I- stop! I'm nobody's bitch ok. Let's make that clear! I'm nobody's side hoe, nor "girl" or bitch. I'm single and wanna stay single until I'm at least 18 years old.. got a whole year so no dating! No!" I said defending myself as they laugh.

"So who are you a bitch for?" Asked Tommy. They laughed. I shook my head. "I swear to god Tommy... if you fucking... if you fucking say that again I'm running to your house and beating the shit outta you! I know your address" I said. He laughed.

"You need a train ticket.. you won't get here or it in time" he said as I laughed at him. I pulled out my phone and started calling the train station. I put on the speaker. "Hello? How may I help you?"  Asked the worker.

"Hi.. do you have any more Train tickets to southeast Nottingham?" I asked to the worker. Chat was spamming Gifs and stuff. Ranboo. Tommy and Tubbo were quite. I just smirked. "Ma'am we do. What date and Time?" They asked.

"When's the next train? And how long till departure?" I asked. "15 minutes left miss. We still have 2 tickets left" said the worker. I laughed. I just smirked.

"Do it!" Said Tubbo. Ranboo joined the chant. Chat did too

| TwitchUser: DO IT!
| TwitchUser: DO IT!!!
| TwitchUser: DO IT VAL!
| TwitchUser: GO!!!
| TwitchUser: DO IT!!! I'm heading there too!

"I swear to god if you do.. Valerie think through about this! You're just wasting money!" Said Tommy. I just laughed then unmuted myself on the phone. "I'll purchase a ticket. I still have 13 minutes left to arrive correct?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am" said the worker. "Thank you. I'll be there." I said hanging up. I looked at stream.
I clapped my hands.

"So chat.. sorry for short stream... but I will go live again soooo. Hold on. Bye!" I said ending stream then joining Ranboos, Tubbos and Tommy's stream but on discord off my phone. I grabbed my charger and that's all. "I'm back Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy's chat!" I said.

"You're fucking joking right? My parents will be mad! It's fucking...3 minutes till Midnight! You're traveling alone? Wtf! Valerie stop! I'll call Wilbur!" Said Tommy. I laughed just grabbing my house keys and locking the front door. "Oh well. Call Wilbur. It's not like he could stop me. He's on London not Nottingham. And haven't you ever heard of Sneaking in?" I asked. I began running after o locked my door. I ran to the train station which was just 10 minutes away so I had to run like I was being hunted. I made it in time sparing 5 seconds. I sat on the train.

"You actually going? You're crazy!" Said Tubbo. I just laughed. "It's a no brainer. Sure it's late but there is also a reason I have to go.... Let's say I have to meet up with an Ex?" I said. They all gasped.

"EX?!?" Asked Tommy. "Yeahhhhh... um.. we didn't end on good terms so she wants to apologize for cheating on me with my ex ex boyfriend who cheated on me with my ex ex ex girlfriend... let's just say all the ex's I have, have cheated on me with an ex... relationship only lasted 4 months each time. They all wanna apologize.. they're all in a poly relationship now so I don't think it will be awkward as much. Long story.." I said. Conversation then took a turn to me explaining everything.

"Wait wait.. so your ex girlfriend broke up with you because you didn't want to.. do that. Then your ex boyfriend broke up with you because the same thing about sleeping with eachother and so he slept with your ex girlfriend and your recent ex girlfriend broke up with you because you caught her cheating with your ex's? All because you didn't want to sleep with them?" Asked Ranboo summing it up. I nodded as I still had 10 minutes left on the train so I had to end the call soon. "Basically yes.. however I rather not talk much about it with my or anyone's chat for the sole reason they might get found out and I don't want them getting bullied on the internet or anything nor found out in a way. And because Wilbur doesn't know I had dated anyone last year. So um. I'm sure Wilbur will see this so.. hi Will... how's life... please don't kill me...." I said. They laughed.

"Have you guys been in relationships?" I asked. They shook their heads. "No? Why? I- sorry... do you chose not to or just haven't found anyone yet?" I asked. They thought about it.

"Not the time for me. Just not yet" said Tubbo. Tommy on the other hand. "No woman can resist me so I can't chose.." he said. I laughed.

"They all find me ugly when I take off the mask so.." said Ranboo quietly.