Chapter 16- breafast dinner

"What do you mean?" Asked Tommy. I shrugged. "I don't know... but um... thanks for letting me know I guess? Look. This is not me shuttle you down nor accepting your confession however.. maybe once our moods are better and we both are mentally and Emotionally better? Because you heard the conversation with Mark. I don't want to ruin what this is between us because.. you're my friend, you're my brothers friend and I'd hate to hurt any of you so. I will not accept or shoot down your confession. But We will simply go on like non awkward friends that one confessed and the other acknowledges it but decideds to wait for a while to ether deny or accept it with truth.. can we do that? And thank you for being honest with me Tommy.." I said.

"Sure. I don't want to ruin whatever changes I have.. I just had to tell you." Said Tommy. I nodded. "I'm the meantime... I'll just continue to take your sweaters and not give them back until you need them. By the way... I'm going hoodie shopping as soon as we go back so..." I said. Tommy laughed and rolled his eyes.

After eating we went back home.. well Tommy's house and it was 5 am however we weren't tired. We hung in the living room watching tv while I forced Tommy to do a skin care routine with me. We watched an American comedy movie and it was actually nice. The door bell rang but we didn't want to answer. It kept ringing so I went to go answer it while Tommy paused the Tv. I opened the door to see Wilbur, Niki and Jack. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Where's the child" asked Jack. Tommy got up instantly and walked over. "I'm not a fucking child Jack. I'm a big man" said Tommy. I hugged Niki.

"Hi Niki. Um.. what are you 3 doing here?" I asked. "We're taking you both to breakfast. Then shopping. Also Apartment looking." Said Wilbur. Jack laughed.

"What are you wearing Tommy?" Asked Jack laughing. Niki just looked at me then Tommy and smiled. "Niki come on.. stop." I said.

"Shut up Jack. I was forced. Will, your sister is a wrongen!" Said Tommy. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'm ready. Oh.. Niki. Mind helping me with my bandages?" I asked.

"Sure" said Niki. "Thank you. Asked Tommy and he couldn't do it. So I wasn't wearing one. This way" I said telling Niki. She followed me to the room and helped. It was changing my stab wound bandage which required me to take off my shirt. After fixing it we went downstairs and Tommy's face was red while Wilbur was lecturing him? Jack was helping Wilbur but laughed.

"What's going on in here?" Asked Niki. Wilbur and Jack walked away from Tommy. I walked over to him and grabbed his hoodie he was planning on wearing and threw it on. "What the heck! I was going to wear it" he said. I shrugged.

"It's cold out. Your other ones are dirty. Also keep in mind all my clothes are still in the house.. your closet just happens to have a lot of warm hoodies ok" I said. Niki laughed and Tommy just rolled his eyes. "It is cold out. Here have my jacket" said Wilbur. I made eye contact with with Wilbur by looking up at him. I grabbed the jacket from him still making eye contact. I handed Tommy the hoodie back and threw on Wilburs.

We went a dinner and ate there. It was a really nice one too. I just kept talking to Jack and Niki while Wilbur and Tommy went off somewhere outside. "So.... If you don't mind. Are you and Tommy?" Asked Niki. I shook my head. "Single still. And he did confess however I told him I do acknowledge it but I can't fully acknowledge it until we're both in the right headspace. For all he knows himself he can think he likes me but in reality he doesn't.

"Wait.. Tom? He actually had the balls to make the first move? I thought you would have" said Jack. I laughed. "I did. But in small ways. One, if you watched any streams or clips. I have one of his hoodies he gave me when we first met. And I still have it. He said "why do you have my jacket" and I said "you gave it to me so it's not yours" and yeah.. but also if you noticed this morning with the skin care.. I've told him I care about him... the maybe an hour to the next day from what happened I went live and defended him and saying nobody can make fun of him and he made fun of himself but we fixed it. So in a way I told him to his face that I cared"

Wilbur and Tommy walked back in and Tommy seemed.. happy? Wilbur sat down with me on the booth between Tommy and I. I sighed. "So.. any confesses? I heard a few people saying they will Tommy" said Niki. He paused. "W-what?" He asked slightly blushing.

"Niki you sound like a mom... but um... Will... when can I uh.. stream again? And... did you manage to get in contact with mom?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes I did. She's retiring from her hospital job and is just going to work in her kid shop. She's looking for a new house. Maybe a different neighborhood but around the same area." Said Wilbur. I nodded.

"So then.. no confessions?" Asked Niki. I kicked her softly. "Um... to me? Nope. Why? Do you know something?" Asked Tommy trying to keep cool.

"Well I.. no.. nope. Nothing. Yeah no. Why?" Asked Tommy. I opened my phone and started texting Wilbur.

Wilby

What the heck Wilbur!
What did you say to Tommy when
You left because he seemes scared

Nothing. Why?

All I said was that if he asked you
out I'd punch him. That's all. Even
If he confessed anything too. 😁

I looked at Wilbur as he just smiled at me

I looked at Wilbur as he just smiled at me. "What the heck. You told me different 2 days ago! You said you'd support" I said. He just smirked and looked at me. "I thought you didn't care nor have fee-"

I covered his mouth while they looked at us. "Shut up. Just shut up please! Nothing else to say." I said. He just laughed