[•Part 11•]

I got up and walked to Wanda's room, I knew she'd be there. I stood by the door, which was open and saw her sat down on her bed watching the news. She looked upset. Then I saw it, it was her in the news, she was using her magic to capture a guy who was about to kill himself and take many others with him. She threw him in the air and it exploded, killing many people.

The news turns off, I walk in and sit next to Wanda giving her a hug.

"It's my fault" Wanda says.

"That's not true" Steve says.

"Turn the TV back on, they were being very specific" Wanda says holding back tears.

"I should have clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it" Steve says and walks over.

"And people died, it's on me" he sits down.

"It's on both of us" Wanda says.

"No it's not" I step in. "This job..." I take a deep breath and continue. "you all try to save as many people as you can, but sometimes that doesn't mean everybody."

"And if we can't find a way to live with that, next time... maybe nobody gets saved" Steve says.

We get interrupted by vision who walked through the wall into Wanda's room.

"Vis! We talked about this" Wanda says.

"Yes but the door was open so I assumed that..." vision says gesturing to the door.

"Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. stark was arriving" he says.

"Thank you, we'll be right down" Steve says.

"I'll... use the door. Oh, and apparently he's brought a guest."

"We know who it is?" I ask.

"The Secretary of State"

"Oh this is going to be wonderful" I say with sarcasm.
____________________________

So here we all are, in our conference room, with the Secretary of State, what could possibly go wrong? Everything. I hate this man with a passion and not because when I see him I think of Howard, well I guess that is one of the reasons, but because he is just as stubborn as any other rich white man I personally have ever met.

Since I was on babysitting duties I had to fight with Tony to let me in. So I took Loki to my room gave him food, a book, literally anything else he needed even though he could just summon it and closed the door and walked out.

Secretary Ross started to talk about perspective and how the world owed the avengers an un-payable dept but I saw that he was not happy about it. He said some called us, well them hero's, while others perfected the word "vigilantes."

"And what word would you use Mr. Secretary?" Said the redhead.

"How about 'dangerous'?"

"Dangerous?" I laughed.

"What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" He asks.