20.

Blake's POV:

After our visit with Cassidy we went home to spend the rest of the day with Isabelle. We lay in bed and watched all of Isabelle's favorite movies. We watch Brave, Beauty and the Beast, Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice, Moana, and the Croods.

It was almost dinner time when Ethan said he had to head back to his dorm. I tried to talk him into staying another night but, he has class early in the morning and he can't be late. I told him I would take him home. I asked my mother if she would watch Isabelle and of course she said yes as it is the whole reason she visited.
(Blake): "Do you want to walk or ride me?"
(Ethan): "S-sir....W-wwhat? Blake Stone!!!!!!"
I watch as his cheek turn pink and he covers his cheeks with his hands. I take both of his hands and move them away from his face.
(Blake): "Sir I like the sound of that"
I smirk and wink at him before I place a soft kiss on his forehead.
(Blake): "I'm just messing with you babe... though it does sound nice from you."

His cheeks turn brighter red and he smacks my arm and walks away.
(Ethan): "We are walking because I think you need to clear that head of yours."
(Blake): "Which head are you talking about baby boy? I'm sure you can help clear both."

Ethan throws his keys at me and I catch them before laughing.
(Ethan): "Dirty minded boy."
(Blake): "Only for you baby."
I catch up to him and take his hand in mine before placing a kiss on the back of his hand.

We walk in silence for a few minutes before Ethan speaks again. This time I know it is going to be a serious topic.

(Ethan): "Do you think Cassidy is going to leave you alone?"
(Blake): "Probably not but I made sure to take precautions and I got in contact with our lawyer that had helped us in the beginning last night."
(Ethan): "I am glad that she can't get Isabelle. She may not be mine but I want to protect her from harm and keep her safe."

I stop walking because I honestly didn't expect this from anyone. I am shocked by my whole body feels warm. I squeeze his hand slightly before speaking.

(Blake): "Hey, you have no idea how much what you said means to me. I never thought someone I would date would ever say this to me. Isabelle means the world to me. We haven't been together long or known each other very long and everyone would think we move to fast. I am always open with how I feel and I feel a lot for you, it might not be love yet but it's more than just like. I want you to know that no one can take your place in my life or in Isabelle's. I am serious with this relationship."

(Ethan): "I blame both of you guys for worming your way into my heart. I never want to leave the comfort of having both of you in my life. The both of you make me feel warm and loved."

After our short serious talk we continue our walk to Ethan's dorm. We make it after 25 minute walk mostly cause we stopped to talk.

(Blake): "Have a good rest of your night baby boy."
(Ethan): "I will try... text me when you get home okay?"
(Blake): "I will good night."
(Ethan): "Good night."

He places a kiss on my cheek and turns away to walk through the door but, I stop him and pull him back toward me. I give him a kiss and he kisses back. One of my hands move to hold the side of his neck and my other hand moves down to hold his bare waist. God I love him in crop tops, I never want him to stop wearing them. I try to keep him in place in my arms but, he taps my chest and pulls away.

(Ethan): "I am human... I need to breath... you monster."
(Blake): "I couldn't help myself. Go upstairs before I take you back home."
(Ethan): "You need to let go of me first."

He smiles and kisses me again. While I am distracted he moves my hands off of him and he runs upstairs. I can hear his laugh and it makes me smile.