04.

Ethan:

We all pick out our own ice cream flavors and I go to pay for mine but Blake grabs my hand with my money. He takes the money and places it back into my back pocket.
My cheeks heat up quickly and I turn away to quickly sit with Isabelle. I hear Blake chuckle. I peek over at him to see him take a lick to his ice cream.

I look down and I feel my cheeks heat up.

God Ethan get your head out of the gutter he has a daughter stop thinking so dirty.

I hear him sit down and I can hear Isabelle talking to Blake. I shyly look up at them and I find them adorable together. I sneak a couple photos in before eating my ice cream again. I watch the ways Blake looks at Isabelle you can tell that she is his world.
I smile and I catch Black sneaking a look at me.

(Blake) "So Ethan tell me about yourself?"
(Ethan) "Well I am 21 years old. I'm almost done with college. I'm gay... and I'm shy around people I don't know that well."
(Blake) "I would have never guessed you were gay."
(Ethan) "Haha so funny. I know I'm spilling gayness. What about yourself?"

He chuckles a little before talking.

(Blake) "I am 24 years old. I work in a motorcycle shop. I am bi and I like to see you blush."

I nod and look over at Isabelle.
(Ethan) "What about you Isabelle. How old are you?"
(Isabelle) "Im this many. I'll be this many soon."

She holds up 5 fingers and then adds another finger.

(Blake) "You are 5 and you will be 6 soon."
(Isabelle) "You are.."
(Blake) "I am"
(Isabelle) "I am 5 and I will be 6 soon."

She looks at her dad to see if she said the sentence correctly. He smiles at her and gives a small clap.
(Blake) "Good job baby"

She smiles and I can't help but to smile at the cute interaction between the two.
Blake looks at me and sees me smiling.

(Ethan) "You guys are cute. I want a family like that."
I give a small smile knowing I won't have a kind of my own blood. I'm happy to adopt but like everyone you wonder what life would feel line a small mini you running around.

I can feel Blake's eyes on me so I look away.

(Blake) "Who knows maybe that want will become real soon."
I smile at him and nod. Not understanding the double meaning behind what he just said.
We all get up and leave the ice cream shop.
(Blake) "Come on we will walk you home. Can't have a cutie walking alone."
I look down and blush like I have done so many times with Blake so far.
We start our walk back to my dorms.