Chapter 3 - Reunion

A/N: Here we learn from Zhan's point of view how he feels about Yibo, the past, that day and the job interview when he sees Yibo again. So same day, just different view.

Even before his alarm clock rang, Zhan woke up. He was used to getting up early, but usually he never woke up before his alarm clock. That, he was sure, was only because he was so excited today. Even last night he could hardly fall asleep because he couldn't stop thinking about the job interview and what it would mean for him.

Zhan almost jumped out of bed, ran to his bathroom, took a shower and brushed his teeth for almost 5 minutes afterwards. He put on his new suit, styled his hair and looked closely at the "masterpiece" in the big mirror of his closet.

When Zhan went downstairs to the kitchen, his father was already sitting at the breakfast table and Zhan presented his work to him

When Zhan went downstairs to the kitchen, his father was already sitting at the breakfast table and Zhan presented his work to him. His father clapped his hands and said proudly, "Oh yes, this is my beautiful son! I'm proud of you. You look great."

Flattered, Zhan smiled and replied, "Thanks Dad. I hope it will be worth it."

"I'm sure it will. You remember what we talked about don't you?"

"Mn. But do you really think this will work?"

"Of course. Because I'm sure no one has ever introduced themselves like that to a company. They're guaranteed to want to know why you don't want them to consider you for the job opening. And then when you tell them it was my idea and who I am, I'm sure they'll be shaking."

"Yes, but only because they don't know how loving you actually are."

"Only with you my son. Only with you."

"I'm really excited. I hope it all goes well."

"Zhan, believe me. I've done a lot of research. He's there."

"And what if he doesn't remember me?"

"How would he forget someone like you?"

"I don't know."

"Don't worry about it. I'm very sure he will remember you. And if he doesn't, then he's not worth your love."

"Dad! He's great believe me."

"How long have you liked him now?"

"Mhhh, I think it's around 9 or 10 years now. I bet he doesn't even remember us meeting before."

"The only way to find out is to face him."

"You're right dad."

"And Zhan, don't forget. If this really works out between you two, please always be careful. Don't forget what a special body you have and what can happen if you're not careful."

"I know dad. I won't forget."

"Good, what time are the interviews?"

"I'm supposed to be there at 1:30 pm. But I was told right away to expect a wait."